The Awesome Decks of happylittlepigs

happylittlepigs

Hi all! Here I will post all of my awesome decks! And you are all welcome to suggest changes or copy them to use for yourself :) My first deck post will be of a Plasma deck I just created with a bunch of Plasma Exes. Thanks!

Alright, here's my very first decklist :). I call it, "PLASMAAAAAAAA!" It's a bunch of great Plasma Pokémon. It works good, and I like it, but please, tell me any thought you might have on it :).Pokemon: 14

2 Porygon

1 Porygon2

2 Porygon-Z

1 Dialga EX

1 Palkia EX

1 Lugia EX

1 ArticunoEX

1 TornadusEX

2 Eevee

2 Glaceon

Trainers: 26

2 PokemonCatchers

2 ReversalTriggers

4 ShadowTriad

2 Colress

4 Colressmachine

3 TeamPlasma Ball

4Hypnotoxic Lasers

2 Virbank City Gyms

2 Switch

1 RareCandy

Energy: 20

4 PlasmaEnergy

3 DCEs

3 GrassEnergy

10 WaterEnergy

Use it if you want. Modify it. Give me suggestions. Criticize it. I encourage you all to do these things. :) I'll be posting more decks in the next few days.

Like what Chronophysicist said, Silver Mirror will completely make you lose, so the best way to take it out is Tool Scrapper. Add 1 or 2 Tool Scrapper into your deck and you can counter Silver Mirror easily. You need to add 3 Skyla into your deck to search for Tool Scrapper, Corless Machine and other many useful Trainer card. Add Juniper and N into your deck, Colress is not the good supporter to use at the start of the game, but can be really useful later on. Add 1 more Rare Candy, incase one of them is in your prize card, you have another one.

In terms of energy count i would suggest just 4 plasma 4 prism and 4 DCE. If you are worried about hammers, you should be. But they will most likely go after your plasma energy rather then your other 8 energy cards. So no basic energy is really required. Cause if they have hammers, you just lose.

You also probably want to reduce shadow triad to 2 at most. After you lose your plasma energy, you probably wont have time to get them back with shadow triad.

You will also want a town map, incase any of the plasma energy is prized.

Like what Chronophysicist said, Silver Mirror will completely make you lose, so the best way to take it out is Tool Scrapper. Add 1 or 2 Tool Scrapper into your deck and you can counter Silver Mirror easily. You need to add 3 Skyla into your deck to search for Tool Scrapper, Corless Machine and other many useful Trainer card. Add Juniper and N into your deck, Colress is not the good supporter to use at the start of the game, but can be really useful later on. Add 1 more Rare Candy, incase one of them is in your prize card, you have another one.

You want me to add a lot of cards. What do you suggest I take out?

Take 1 Colress Machine out, as you usually draw Plasma Energy or a Plasma Energy is in the prize card. The other card that you will take out are the energies, but Ivy Profen already post about that. After you take Colress Machine, Energies and Shadow Triads out, you will have 11 extra space, which can let you add 3 Juniper, 3 N, 3 Skyla, 1 Tool Scrapper and 1 Rare

candy.

Take 1 Colress Machine out, as you usually draw Plasma Energy or a Plasma Energy is in the prize card. The other card that you will take out are the energies, but Ivy Profen already post about that. After you take Colress Machine, Energies and Shadow Triads out, you will have 11 extra space, which can let you add 3 Juniper, 3 N, 3 Skyla, 1 Tool Scrapper and 1 Rare

candy.

Cool, I can take out the Energies, but ATM I don't have any Prism Energy XD. Any of you have any extras?

I'm gonna post more decks soon :) My first one is a Speedrill Deck. Here it is :)

Pokemon: 23

3 Caterpie

2 Metapod

1 Butterfree

2 Petlil

2 Lilligant (Bemusing Aroma)

1 Shaymin EX

4 Weedle (HGSS)

4 Kakuna (HGSS)

4 Beedrill (PF)

Trainers: 25

1 GoldPotion

3 Potions

3 Lasers

2 LevelBalls

3 PokemonCatchers

2 RareCandy

2 Switches

2 Oak’s NewTheory

2 Elm’sTraining Method

1 Skyla

2 Virbank City Gyms

2 MaxPotion

Energy: 12

12 GrassEnergy

This is my Speedrill Deck. Have fun with it! Iencourage feedback, compliments, and criticism. :)

Top cut's pooka does a beedrill deck pretty decently.

I don't even know where to begin with the issues for this decklist... But w/e here we go.

This deck has the opposite problem. Way too many pokemon. First off unless this is unlimited or some butterfree i don't know about. There is no legal butterfree. Take it out. Also take out the 2 Kakuna. 2 is enough with 4 rare candy. Also the lilligant is cycled out as well if this is a modified deck.

Either way your deck should have a base of 4-2-4 beedrill. A shaymin Ex is an okay addition. Virizion Ex is another pokemon you should consider. As beedrills worst nightmare is hypnotoxic lasers being used against it. The last pokemon of my suggestions is tropius. As one of this decks main problems is running out of cards in hand and having terrible time starting up. Tropius could help in both aspects. It can sit in your active and do 10 damage and refill your hand to 6, or 20 + 20x the energy on the opponents pokemon. It can do this while you set up.

Trainers now... You need to get rid of the oaks theory and elms training as they are cycled out as well. Drop the potions because they might as well be max potions. Gold potion is kind of a wasted ace spec. It might as well be dowsing machine for another rare candy, max potion, ect. You can possibly drop lasers as well since they aren't that important since beedrill poisons anyway. You should always have beedrill attacking and confusion is better than sleep.

What you do need is 4 Juniper 4 N for supporters, at the very least. Especially Ns. With beedrill decks always having a terrible start. Next you want to have at least 3 max potion. 4 is better since beedrill only uses 1 energy to attack and it can charge up with only 1 energy. You probably also want ultra balls to help get beedrill out. A few more skyla couldn't hurt. Your ace spec should either be computer search or dowsing machine.

First off check out this video. [LINK REMOVED] For some reason it censored it... Im sure you know what it is. Either way top cut's pooka does a beedrill deck pretty decently.

I don't even know where to begin with the issues for this decklist... But w/e here we go.

This deck has the opposite problem. Way too many pokemon. First off unless this is unlimited or some butterfree i don't know about. There is no legal butterfree. Take it out. Also take out the 2 Kakuna. 2 is enough with 4 rare candy. Also the lilligant is cycled out as well if this is a modified deck.

Either way your deck should have a base of 4-2-4 beedrill. A shaymin Ex is an okay addition. Virizion Ex is another pokemon you should consider. As beedrills worst nightmare is hypnotoxic lasers being used against it. The last pokemon of my suggestions is tropius. As one of this decks main problems is running out of cards in hand and having terrible time starting up. Tropius could help in both aspects. It can sit in your active and do 10 damage and refill your hand to 6, or 20 + 20x the energy on the opponents pokemon. It can do this while you set up.

Trainers now... You need to get rid of the oaks theory and elms training as they are cycled out as well. Drop the potions because they might as well be max potions. Gold potion is kind of a wasted ace spec. It might as well be dowsing machine for another rare candy, max potion, ect. You can possibly drop lasers as well since they aren't that important since beedrill poisons anyway. You should always have beedrill attacking and confusion is better than sleep.

What you do need is 4 Juniper 4 N for supporters, at the very least. Especially Ns. With beedrill decks always having a terrible start. Next you want to have at least 3 max potion. 4 is better since beedrill only uses 1 energy to attack and it can charge up with only 1 energy. You probably also want ultra balls to help get beedrill out. A few more skyla couldn't hurt. Your ace spec should either be computer search or dowsing machine.

Ok. This isn't a modified deck, it's just for fun. Butterfree heals 30 damage from all o your Pokémon, so I thought it might work with Beedrill, but it really hasn't been. Know any other healing Pokémon (besides Beautifly)? 4 Junipers seems kinda crazy. I really don't like Juniper at all, and I prefer Oak's Theory over N because it lets you get a solid 6 cards every time. So I'm officially saying I need 2 Oak's Theory XD. Tropius sounds like a good idea. The Kakuna and Weedle of HGSS have a special move that lets them grab their evolution right out of your deck and evolve it immediately, in case you didn't know. I have four because it's much faster to use them than rare candies (usually). I would love to use Virizion Ex, but they're too expensive. 4 Max Potions is a good idea, but I only have 2 at the moment. Thanks for your feedback! If you have any Max Potions or Oak's Theory, I would really appreciate it.

i dont play the tcgo or have any old cards. So nope. Also if you want a healing pokemon. Go with Cherrims from one PLS. They heal 20 damage to one of your pokemon with grass energy with its ability before you attack. So basically if you have 2 on your bench you can heal for 40 each turn on beedrill.

Regardless of if you do or if you dont like junipers. You need more supporters to draw cards. Also its for unlimited. you should be using pokemon collector. I dont know exactly what it does, but i know its good for drawing pokemon you want. Might as well use twins and black belt as well from the older sets. I know these are all highly used cards in tournaments before. Instead of using sableye use junk arm to get back used items. Another card to use is silver bangle. It allows you to do even more damage to EX pokemon. With it equiped you do 60 + 30 for poison + 30 for silver bangle. At that point they are at 120 damage, and if they dont retreat they get to 150 and if they try to attack you and fail they also take 30 more damage. in total it can knock out an ex pokemon for a single energy attack and have a completely fresh pokemon come in on your next turn. Allowing you to do it again.

also no i do not know what older sets do. I only started playing again when PLF came out. But it does not change the fact that 4-2-4 is a good set if you run rare candy. its not like the garchomp deck that allows you to grab any of the dragon pokemon.

Just looked at the card. Either way its still a 2 step pokemon similar to that of zorua in this current block. While yes it does work with that card, but it still takes an attack to evolve it and you dont want to waste turns attacking when they could be on the bench evolve with rare candy and using Tropius to attack instead refilling your hand. Not to mention that frail pokemon doesn't really want to be active if it doesn't have to be. But yes those are better than the current weedle and if you start with it you can instantly evolve it. But you want more than one on the bench and you dont want to just sit there manually evolving each one.

Hello trainers,

Posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites, and attempting to bypass the filter to do so, is not permitted. The filter is in place for a reason, so we expect all users to avoid abusing it. You can read more about this rule and others in the Official Forum Code of Conduct.

Thanks!

also no i do not know what older sets do. I only started playing again when PLF came out. But it does not change the fact that 4-2-4 is a good set if you run rare candy. its not like the garchomp deck that allows you to grab any of the dragon pokemon.

Just looked at the card. Either way its still a 2 step pokemon similar to that of zorua in this current block. While yes it does work with that card, but it still takes an attack to evolve it and you dont want to waste turns attacking when they could be on the bench evolve with rare candy and using Tropius to attack instead refilling your hand. Not to mention that frail pokemon doesn't really want to be active if it doesn't have to be. But yes those are better than the current weedle and if you start with it you can instantly evolve it. But you want more than one on the bench and you dont want to just sit there manually evolving each one.

What I love about that Weedle and Kakuna is that I can sometimes get Beedrill out on the 2nd turn. If I use Weedle's move to evolve into Kakuna on the first turn, and I have a Beedrill in my hand by the 2nd, then I can evolve Kakuna into Beedrill on the 2nd turn, without having to worry about having a Rare Candy. It's just a lot easier. If you don't know about a card, like HGSS cards, please don't recommend them to me just because you see people using it. For the record, Pokémon Collector lets me grab 3 basics, which doesn't help me at all in this deck because getting out the basics isn't a problem. I never thought of Silver Bangles. They would work sooooo good in this deck :)

i have used some of the cards. Black belt in particular is amazing. Because beedrill will most likely be down a few prizes early on. If you are losing in terms of prizes it adds 40 more damage to your active pokemon's attack. Thus being able to hit from 90 to 130, taking out most non Ex pokemon and with a bangle it would be 160 in one hit. Though its too bad its short by 10 damage of the very common 170.

Twins is also quite helpful. If you are losing early on. Which you most likely are. Twins allows you to look for any 2 cards in your deck. Those 2 cards could be virbank, a rare candy, a bangle, anything that can turn the tide of the battle in your favor.

I know what these 2 cards do, and how great they can be. My roommate has a bunch of the old cards that i used a bit before i got my own set of cards. Just because i don't know what the weedle or kakuna does, it doesnt mean i dont know what all the cards do. Even if i don't know exactly what the cards do, doesn't mean you should dismiss them as suggestions.

As for pokemon collector. I have never seen that card, but i know it had to do something with grabbing pokemon in your deck. If it is basics, i don't see how its wouldn't merit a spot in your deck over a single level ball. I'm sure you use level balls for middle steps. But one pokemon collector early on will set you up pretty well. With 3 weedle out you could run into beedrill/rare candy, kakunas in your draws and instantly play them. It also ensure you have a better stream of beedrills than a single level ball could ever guarantee.

Either way, like it or not. Your deck needs more supporters to work consistently. You may be able to squeeze out a win every now and then with this deck. But there will be times when you are drawing dead and there's nothing you can do about it. More supporters make decks more consistently good.

I run Level Ball to grab the Metapods, Kakunas, and Lilligants mostly, but they also help with basics.This deck actually isn't bad at all in the first part of the battle, because I usually have Beedrill, Lilligant, or Shaymin out on the 2nd turn. So for that reason, I don't know if Twins or Black Belt will be helpful. Maybe in another deck, like my Yanmega Prime deck, but not this one. Anyways, I'll be posting another deck or two today. :)

prism energies would be nice to put in along with maybe some blend energies. Rainbow energy is great if you play unlimited. Nice to see people utilizing porygon z's plasma transfer.

Archived