Sign in to follow this  
mz1hC

Kyurem PLF not weak to metal?

mz1hC

So I was playing a game PvP against a Plasma deck that had Kyurem PLF. Kyurem PLF is weak to metal pokemon. I had Cobalion EX in the active with energy loaded on it and my opponent had a Kyurem PLF in the active and opponent also had 3 Deoxys EX PLF, 1 Thundurus EX and another Kyurem PLF on the bench. I attacked with Steel Bullet (100 damage) and my opponent only received 100 damage. It should have 1 hit KO'd Kyurem PLF dealing 200 damage total since Cobalion EX is a METAL Pokemon and Kyurem PLF is weak to METAL Pokemon. There were no other conditions existing such as any Pokemon/Tools/Trainers/Stadiums that would prevent weakness from not existing. Has anyone else had this sort of thing happen?

chronophysicist

you need to pay attention to the description of your pokemon's attack. the fault is not with the game or the opponent, it lies sadly in Cobalion's Steel Bullet attack as it cannot be affected by anything on the opponent's side. This means it cannot be affected by resistance, safeguard, plasma steel which is good, but it also means it cannot be affect by weakness. Regardless of what happens Cobalion's Steel Bullet attack will always be 100

mz1hC

Welp thanks for clearing things up. The fault lies in Cobalion EX. Close thread.

Mod_Koldos

Hello trainers,

I'll be closing this thread per the request of the creator.