Sign in to follow this  
Sorreah182

Refresher after update...over...and over...and over...

Sorreah182

I think the update is done, but every time I try to load/play, the refresher pops up and loads again. So I hit play. Updates again. close. Restart it, it updates again. Restart, it updates again. Click play, updates again.

ePxDark

Got that bug too, uninstalled twice, run with admin and used Razer Gamebooster. I need my rewards :/

Sorreah182

tried to run with admin, I guess I have to uninstall and try. whats razer gamebooster?

edit: tried to use the uninstaller to repair and fix it, that didn't work either.

Edited by Sorreah182

kool_cat

Great job patching it...

TSasaki

Currently experiencing the same issue here.

Sorreah182
Currently experiencing the same issue here.

Just to warn you, uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't help, and just noticed in another thread that it may or may not cause a password issue, so don't that :( (too late for me, but I can't confirm the password bug, cus it's still refreshing over and over. I think I should just give up on PTCGO tonight)

Mod_Poplar

Hello trainers!

First, please open up your Pokémon TCG Online folder try running the game from the Refresher .exe file. This should prompt the game to patch correctly.

If this does not help, please do a clean uninstall of the game by following the directions located on the FAQ page. Then, re-install the latest version of the client from the website using a browser other than Google Chrome. It may help to install the game under a different directory that the default recommendation and name the folder something other than the default name.

Any users who are still experiencing this issue after following the instructions above should send a ticket in to the support team. You can do this by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please add as much detail as possible to your ticket to ensure that the support team can conduct a thorough investigation.

Thanks for your patience!

ePxDark

Razer Gamebooster clears what you have in the background, that you're not using, clears some space in your RAM automatically, makes every game client and the game itself faster.

CronicHigh

Keep getting a pop up window with the message

---

Failed to initialize player

Details:

"Could not preload global game manager #0"

Sign in to follow this