chandelure deck.. Ideas?

Peytonius

I want to use the psychic chandelure (I have 4) and float stones, so that I can use its ability to tack on 30 damage to any of the opponents pokemon before I attack.. So with multiple out I can devastate the bench, or just take out a strong active pkmn faster. With the deck I have, its difficult to get multiple chandelures out along with float stones.. I guess I could use a keldeo ex with a float stone? Anybody have some Ideas on how to streamline the deck a little better?

I have 3 rare candies in the deck, along with 3 level balls, 2 professor elms, 2 great balls, 2 skyla, 2 cheren, 4 float stones, and some other stuff.

I pair them up with gardevoir so energy isn't an issue.

forget gardevoir. flygon is a decent idea but id run dusknoir if anything, sableye, and enough trainers like switch and escape rope and a few disruption trainers like tool scraper (very much needed vs garbodor) and enhanced hammer. if you are running 2 stage 2's in a deck you absolutely need 4 candy.

4 Tropical beach. Nuff said ;)

no but seriously the deck really needs tropical beach since not only are you running a slow stage two deck but you're not an attacking stage two pokemon. A deck that has some potential though is a darkrai/Chandelure/dusknoir deck because of it's nice numbers that it hits. 90+30 (darkrai) +30 (chandelure) + 20 (dark claw) = 170

it also works alright vs hydeigon since you have dusknoir to reduce the power of max potion.

quite alot of things to fit into a deck though..

thought about something altho its probabaly stupid.

chandelure with float stone, some other main attacker and vanilluxe NXD in bench.

each turn Slippery slope to switch chandelure up to do 30, then float stone back to main attacker.

the 2 stage 2 alone makes me realise its a stupid idea, but one could dream I guess lol.

Basically you could run 2 keldeo ex with floatstone to achieve what you are talking about. one to switch into chandelure and one to switch out of it back into keldeo ex.

Basically you could run 2 keldeo ex with floatstone to achieve what you are talking about. one to switch into chandelure and one to switch out of it back into keldeo ex.

basically putting main attacker and vanilluxe into one

Archived