Sign in to follow this  
Laktosefri

Pokemon TCG on mac problem. PLEASE HELP ME!

Laktosefri

Hey guys, I really need your help.

I can't install Pokémon on my mac. I'm using a Macbook Pro with OS X 10.8.4. I download the game and try to open the refresher, but it just tells me I need to reinstall it. I've tried to reinstall it many times now, but nothing works.

The game itself just goes gray-ish with some lightning in the background.

I could really use some help! I play it perfectly fine on my other computer which runs windows, but my mac is for my illustration job and the PC is at my parents home, so I can't really use the PC because of that. :(

Thanks!

Laktosefri

hazmah

wait until after maintenance then try

Laktosefri

Tried, but that did not solve the problem. Still not working

jacknite

I had PTCGO running on my mac (OSX 10.6). The update is broken. Data won't unpack!

Mod_Koldos

Hello trainers,

Another player said that after they uninstalled the program and emptied it out of the trash bin they were able to reinstall and get the client working properly.

If that doesn't work please submit a ticket to our support team so that we can help on a 1 on 1 basis. To do so please use the link in my forum signature.

pokemonbrandon

I did this and it worked once then frozewhile I was redeeming codes and nothing I do now will allow the program to open on mac...even after emptying the bin and re-installing. Did however opened a ticket and hopefully it will be resolved quickly.

Sign in to follow this