Do you play Pokémon TCG in RL?

daoneandonly

I was just wondering, how many of you do actually play TCG in real life?

Why, or why not?

And which do you prefer, real life TCG or Online?

i used to, but-) cards got too expensive, and people at school lost interest. Iv been playing the games since R/B though.

I did try to play a few times, but I just couldn’t get it; mainly because I didn’t have the attention span to read the rule book back then. However I did collect the promo cards from movies and stuff.

I do. though only for about a year now. but i have been to 2 sanctioned tournaments. n anxiously await the prerelease for black n white

I used to be in sanctioned leagues about 10 years ago and was champion of a few sections. One time, our entire league finished the badge books so fast, we had to create our own system. I was one of our new "Elite Four" when I was only 14, we gave out promo cards and prizes and such. Then the real card company starting banning cards that I loved a lot (Team Rocket's Magikarp was amazing!) and I couldn't keep up buying new cards to replace the old ones, so I had to stop :(

I remember the "pokemon leagues" way back, at all the card/ toy shops. mine was the local kb toys down the street. I was probably 12 or 13 lol? I really hope they go all out with this TCG Online; this would allow EVERYONE to get into and play Pokemon TCG!

Ive been playing since Base Set came out, I run a local card League, and we attend most of the TCG championship series. I cant wait for this site to officially launch. Ive been waiting for this a loooooooong time.

i used to play back when i was a kid. it was when Charizard was the rarest and most powerful card around. But nowadays, i don't have anyone to play with anymore. Thats why i hope TCGO will bring me back the fun i had when i played with real cards.

Archived