Change In-Game Name

Leonardo-dV

Hi,

is there any way to change the in-game Name? I used a space while creating the Name and now there is a hyphen, which is really bothering me... Thx in advance for your help.

This is covered in the Unofficial Guide & FAQ - but I'll say it here again anyway.

On the Forums, if you look at the top under the Menu Bar, you'll see your username with a dropdown menu next to 'lv 01' - click the dropdown menu and go to 'My Account' - every setting you can change is right there :)

Well of course you cant just change your playername there, thats why im actually asking here in the support section :D

My apologies - did you mean you wanted to change your Screen Name?

Currently that isn't possible. I know people like yourself who submitted tickets to the support staff after the introduction of hyphens, but due to the volume of requests (I assume) they were all rejected. I suspect it is because the support staff have more fundamental issues to deal with, such as missing items from accounts etc.

The answer right now is no, sorry to have to break the bad news..

Well i havent submitted a ticket yet... And not gonna bother now... Still dont get why the **** they put hyphens in there, makes no sense to me...

Edit: the **** was not the word you might think it was :D

Hello Leonardo-dV,

Attempting to bypass the profanity filter is not permitted. The filter exists to keep all content appropriate and within the rules, so we ask that users do not manipulate it in any way.

As for your name, the space was removed in order to ensure that you did not experience glitches with chat or any other area of the game. You can read a little more about that here. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your understanding!

Archived