trainer challenge

shagsterNL

hi,

first of all good work on pokemon tcgo.

second, why don't you expand the trainer challenge i think it's too easy on expert.

took me about a month too complete 36 wins on 3 decks and getting 4 stars on every single trainer.

please expand it a bit more.

and maybe when you finish all trainers a nontradable deck for a prize?

hope you read this.

greetings from holland^^

Hello trainer!

Great suggestion! I'll pass this along to the Dev team and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate the input!

• 4 months later...
... why don't you expand the trainer challenge i think it's too easy on expert.

took me about a month too complete 36 wins on 3 decks and getting 4 stars on every single trainer.

please expand it a bit more.

and maybe when you finish all trainers a nontradable deck for a prize?...^^

I don't know about it being "too easy", as an EX deck vs. the pathetic theme decks you're forced to duel with amounts to anything but, but I do agree that they do need to expand the Trainer Challenge. After having 4 starred every trainer (through pure luck, due to the AI making stupid moves) and having unlocked all the free decks, there was simply no reason to return there as I could no longer get anymore boosters. They really ought to either give us more levels, or give us the option to clear our progress in the Challenge so that we may be able to continue to earn rewards there.

Hi sonicking2004,

In order to keep the forums organized and to prevent confusion, posting in threads that have been inactive for more than 14 days is not permitted.

As this thread is rather old, I'll be closing it. Thanks for your understanding!

Archived