its blows when you winning a game...and all of sudden....

blazeitup

so i was just playing and winning an epic battle aganist someone online....and he then decides to leave the game....just when i was beating him. Man im hating this.....his such a sore loser. Dont want to blast out his name. But he knows what he did.....sorry for the rant. lol

lol its happend to all of us man ive experienced that a couple times myself takes the fun away you know smh, hopefullly they fix it soon

im doing a list with the names of those trainers.. im just not playing with them next time :D

I do not speak English very well, so if there is any error, you know .. XD

im doing a list with the names of those trainers.. im just not playing with them next time :D

Someone already did that and it did nothing to stop the problem. Also, i think the topic got closed because people were getting angry because they were on the list when they had honestly lost connection

Someone already did that and it did nothing to stop the problem. Also, i think the topic got closed because people were getting angry because they were on the list when they had honestly lost connection

mmm.. good point.. i hope it gets fixed

(=

I do not speak English very well, so if there is any error, you know

habla espanol? Anyways, once they implement the ranking system, people will have their rank to worry about - so they will think twice about quitting!

how are you guys playing i cant play people because it says coming soon? im sure theres something clear as day that im just missing...

To unlock the TCGO Beta, you need to enter and redeem a code you get in one of the specially marked packs of B&W. I think they are only in booster boxes, but not 100% sure.

When you redeem it, you get to spend a Booster Credit on 1 pack. THen when you buy a pack, you unlock TCGO.

If you don't have a code, you could wait for 31st August for the Emerging Powers set (every EP pack has a code) or just get a booster box with the codes.

Anyway, back on-topic.

It is annoying and this is probably the most reported bug so far so they are DEFINITELY taking action some time soon. It's happened to me a few times. One happened today. Just as soon as I got my Serperior and Reuniclus set up too :(

Nah, the mods deleted (not closed, DELETED) the Wall Of Shame because they thought that's wot would happen, or something. People didn't actually get angry, and if they did lose connection, they would be removed from the list.

I think I have an idea as to how to fix this. Its a method I saw used on some online go sites (though I bet there's a huge difference in how complicated it would be for this site and that other one) basically if somebody left without forfeiting then it would 'quicksave' the progress and when you logged in next time it would ask if you wanted to continue or have it count as a loss. There was also a time limit so that if they didn't log in within a certain amount of time then it would automatically count as a loss and a win for the opponent. It worked great for me since I would constantly lose connection and could finish the match, but like I said, I don't think it'd be possible on this site.

Do you guys mean forfeiting or just quitting? Quitting is stupid but I conceed quite a lot. If your pokemon are just being wiped out one turn to the next its obvious you've lost so that's why a lot of people just end it instead of wasting time.

Anyone want to battle me just tell me your Ingame Name and your FC here is mine

Ingame name:Grazzo

FC:4255-4349-5338

come and battle me at any time just reply to this message! Hey 123 I'd like to challange you now since my wi-fi is back!

I hope Pokemon realizes this in the future. They should just make an engine that turns the disconnecting player into a CPU much like SSBBrawl. I've played online ever since DP came out back in 07' and I have encountered disconnecters from day 1.

Anyone want to battle me just tell me your Ingame Name and your FC here is mine

Ingame name:Grazzo

FC:4255-4349-5338

come and battle me at any time just reply to this message! Hey 123 I'd like to challange you now since my wi-fi is back!

You sound desperate considering how you post this a lot.

Archived