Removing new non-Modified cards from old decks?

Antoshi

I have a bunch of decks that are now Unlimited. I would like to know if there's a simple way of just weeding out the new non-Modified cards from those decks instead of having to look at each one individually/making a new deck.

Thanks! :D

I have a similar question to his. My decks also become Unlimited.. Is there a mark on each card to tell if it's Modified acceptable or not? Is there a way to at least tell which cards are fit for the Modified format without having to individually look up each card?

i feel like its not too hard to memorize the symbols for each set. Just remove any with the black and white square, V, or the Diamond with the arrow in it. Those are are black and white base set, noble victories, and emerging powers. The 3 sets that were cycled out.

i feel like its not too hard to memorize the symbols for each set. Just remove any with the black and white square, V, or the Diamond with the arrow in it. Those are are black and white base set, noble victories, and emerging powers. The 3 sets that were cycled out.

its a bit more complicated if he has reprinted cards

i guess. idk its not that hard to know what cards are cycled out and what has reprints. Just a few mins of looking through the all of the sets and it should be rather easy. I mean hes waiting longer for advice than it would take for him to just look at bulbapedia or something for the card lists.

Here's what i do,

If you go to deckbuild and edit, and at the filter, click on all the symbols from Next Destiny onwards (the legal sets).

And at the space where you can type in parts of the pokemon/item name.

one by one if you have to check if they're legal or not by appearing or not.

Some cards are obvious, but certain cards such as pre-evolutions and items cards can catch you out and be out of format.

At the moment there shouldn't be any issues with reprints if they have a copy in the modified format...

Also after that, if you don't alter the filters unless you specify it more you can continue adding modified cards, keeping it modified.

Not sure if this is the advice you were asking but there is no automatic remover so...

However, there was a feature when before a card that was unlimited was indicated with a red halo.

So you can expect some update to ease this process later on, atleast i expect.

Here's what i do,

If you go to deckbuild and edit, and at the filter, click on all the symbols from Next Destiny onwards (the legal sets).

And at the space where you can type in parts of the pokemon/item name.

one by one if you have to check if they're legal or not by appearing or not.

Some cards are obvious, but certain cards such as pre-evolutions and items cards can catch you out and be out of format.

At the moment there shouldn't be any issues with reprints if they have a copy in the modified format...

Also after that, if you don't alter the filters unless you specify it more you can continue adding modified cards, keeping it modified.

Not sure if this is the advice you were asking but there is no automatic remover so...

However, there was a feature when before a card that was unlimited was indicated with a red halo.

So you can expect some update to ease this process later on, atleast i expect.

probs the most efficient method if you're not familiar with the new modified standard

Archived