2x skyla

Energy:(16)

4x prism

3x Blend

4x plasma

1x water

2x lightning

2x dce

current deck count 62, what to take out? i think this deck is somewhat vulnerable to enhanced hammer

I think also lugia and mr mime. And then in turn 2 DCE since its for lugia. Also you dont need a darkrai counter. With Kyurem a bangle and some deoxys on the bench you can OHKO a darkrai. Sableye with silver mirror is what you need to look out for. I would suggest something that can attack through those just incase. Buffolant with silver bangle is kind of nice. Gold breaker does 60+60 vs plasma+ 30 with bangle. But what you really need is a counter to darkrai/garbodor and or a counter to drifblim.

I think also lugia and mr mime. And then in turn 2 DCE since its for lugia. Also you dont need a darkrai counter. With Kyurem a bangle and some deoxys on the bench you can OHKO a darkrai. Sableye with silver mirror is what you need to look out for. I would suggest something that can attack through those just incase. Buffolant with silver bangle is kind of nice. Gold breaker does 60+60 vs plasma+ 30 with bangle. But what you really need is a counter to darkrai/garbodor and or a counter to drifblim.

minor correction, gold breaker does 60+60 vs EX +30 with bangle.

I've gone for TDK with Snorlax. I think you have too many pokemon, you want to fill your bench with Deoxys, so it ends up being a little pointless having so many. Can also do without the excess energies, just add another blend and remove the lightning/water. Then add some more trainers.

Yes, there is a vulnerability against Enchanted Hammer, but Thundurus can always recover the energies lost in the discard...just outlast them while they use up their hammers.

Won 149 games in 168 battles with this deck, it's nails.

Archived