Can't start pokemon tcg?

Recan1990

Hi,

When I first played pokemon tcg, a few of the trainer cards were black (couldnt read them).

Then I uninstalled it, deleted the installer. And downloaded a new one. Installed the game again and now when I start I get this error:

There should be 'Pokemon Trading Card Game Online_Data'

folder next to the executable

What do I have to do?

Thanks in advance for helping!

Hi Recan1990,

It seems that you're missing a file in your Pokémon TCG Online folder. I recommend doing another full uninstall (following the directions on the FAQ page) to make sure that there are absolutely no more TCGO-related files on your computer. After you've completed the uninstall, please download the latest version of the client from the website, using a web browser other than Google Chrome. Once you've launched the installer, it may be helpful to put your Pokémon TCG Online folder under a different directory than the default recommendation and name it something other than the default name.

If you're still receiving this error or any other after completing the above steps, please send a ticket in to the support team. To submit a ticket, click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please add as much detail as possible, including any error codes or crash reports you receive.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Archived