The Battle of the Types

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

This is a PvP RP. This means that you battle in the RP battles with your decks on the program. Whichever team wins earns 10-20 packs.

A long time ago, before any regions were formed, there existed one region named Unus. The Unus Region developed quickly and with the creation of pokeballs, new ideas sprung up. The time soon came when every single person owned a Pokemon. However, each pokeball at the time could only capture one type because of the new technology, and so a trainer usually had pokeballs with a symbol on it. To make it even easier, The Pokemon League made it so that you could only pick out a pokeball of of one type. People liked this idea but soon, they started arguing that their type was better and a fight arose. This fight impacted Unus so much that it split apart as they were fighting. Now, each region the Unus split into became a type. During this battle, you chose a side and floated away with it. Your teammates are now trying to defeat the other regions in hope of showing that their type is better. However, several people are trying to stop this fight and they are located at the middle of the Pokemon World. Whose side will you choose?

RP Name:

Type:

Deck Pokemon: (May be changed at any time but must be the type you chose.)

Position: (Team Leader, Executive, Group Leader, Soldier)

[/size][/font]

Teams:

Normal Type:

Team Leader:

Executive:

Teams:

Grunts:

Fire Type:

Team Leader:

Executive:

Teams:

Grunts:

Water Type:

Team Leader: Sonik

Executive:

Teams:

Grunts:

Electric Type:

Team Leader:

Executive:

Teams:

Team A:

Team Leader: jbc5172

Soldier:

Soldier

Grass Type:

Team Leader: FreeSpirit87

Executive:

Teams:

Grunts:

Psychic Type:

Team Leader: Hazmah

Executive: N

Teams:

Grunts:

Dragon Type:

Team Leader: Carl Kristopher

Executive:

Teams:

Grunts:

Dark Type:

Team Leader:

Executive: Calvin Cool

Teams:

Team A:

Team Leader: chap196

Soldier:

Soldier:

Team B:

Team Leader:

Soldier:

Soldier:

Steel Type:

Team Leader: Seeker

Executive:

Teams:

Grunts:

Fairy Type:

Team Leader:

Executive:

Teams:

Grunts:

RP Name: Seeker

Type: Steel

Deck Pokemon: Magnezone (Ace), Any other Steel Types or other types are dual steel/- or -/steel

Position: Team Leader

not much changes, just to make sure i'm entered

RP name: Calvin-Cool

Type: Darkness

Deck Pokemon: Absols, Sableyes, and Darkrai EXs. Also there are 1-2 additional Pokemon of different type.

Team Leader

RP name: Calvin-Cool

Type: Darkness

Deck Pokemon: Absols, Sableyes, and Darkrai EXs. Also there are 1-2 additional Pokemon of different type.

Team Leader

No different type. Otherwise you are in.

Can I still have a sub type under my main type? As in Psychic but some would be considered poison/Ghost in the Digital games? Like Giratina, Cresselia, Dusknoir, Weezing, Muk, Gallade, and Toxicroak? Or completely solid of one sub-type?

Can I still have a sub type under my main type? As in Psychic but some would be considered poison/Ghost in the Digital games? Like Giratina, Cresselia, Dusknoir, Weezing, Muk, Gallade, and Toxicroak? Or completely solid of one sub-type?

It will have to be completely solid unless other people agree it's ok.

Okay, Thank you (n_n )

RP Name: Sonik

Type: Ice

Deck Pokemon: Suicune/Vanilluxe/Frosslass/Glalie/Piloswine/Beartic/kyurem

Position: Executive

Suicune is a Water type, not a Ice type.

Yes. We need a couple more players to join so that we can start. Also, the more members a team has, the more packs they get if they win. So start recruiting people to join your team!

Can I make a suggestion? More of a question/statement...

Due to the lack of Ice type pokemon v.s. every other type (except ghost, this including every pokemon with the type full or half) maybe these two types can be used with 1-2 Max subtypes (i.e. Ice/1 water pokemon or Ghost/1 psychic pokemon, with evolutions being counted as 1 as well) . I'm keeping my deck though Full Ice.

Can I make a suggestion? More of a question/statement...

Due to the lack of Ice type pokemon v.s. every other type (except ghost, this including every pokemon with the type full or half) maybe these two types can be used with 1-2 Max subtypes (i.e. Ice/1 water pokemon or Ghost/1 psychic pokemon, with evolutions being counted as 1 as well) . I'm keeping my deck though Full Ice.

This probably will be done soon as I realize your point.

Archived