Booster Packs/Decks Not redeeming.

NIghtWolf92

Hello Everyone, Ive encountered what seems to be a glitch/bug. I have 5 codes i would like to redeem. 4 of them are booster packs, and one of them is a Furious Knights deck. I enter in the code, check the box, and hit claim now. But I don't get the typical "Redemption Successful" Message. Instead, the code just disappears from where it appears after I entered it, and nothing happens. Ive tried doing this again with the codes, and the same thing happens. I don't think it has anything to do with the codes being bad, as the same thing happens if I try to redeem the Plasmastorm code.

Any help would be great.

I would love to continue to play the game, but not being able to redeem my codes doesn't want to make me go out and get more to continue playing.

I hope this is fixed soon, not only for me, but for the other players that may have this problem.

Thanks.

Hello NightWolf92,

Please make sure after you enter the codes that you check your packs tab of your collection to see if they are appearing in there. After redemption you need to open the packs to receive the cards.

If this isn't the problem you might want to submit a ticket to the customer support team by using the link in my forum signature so they can look into the codes and see what may be wrong.

Thank you for your report and patience! Please let us know if we can help further.

Archived