PvP and Tokens ( an usefu and cleverl tip)

Sara64

Ok guys like i already explain from previous post you are able to earn 11 tokens(10 tokens for novice level) when you play PvP expert and 1 token every time you play again and again PvP expert!! Unfortunately reading other users post about PvP i figure out that players still don't know that in order to earn the reward for PvP you must survive usually for 5 minitues or more!! Also many players make suggestions about a pvp mode without ex cards and i don't blame them!! Usually the player who use a lot of ex cards that mean they don't actually care for tokens and with ex cards usually they win very easy and fast and no reward at all!! Actually there is a way to play pvp without worry about ex cards but the following tips belong only for players who interesting for tokens and not actually to win a game!! Ok first of all company already make a mode for PvP without ex cards at all!! Only problem: this mode called theme deck and actually players are able to use only deck themes to duel!! Unfortunately a extreme big amount of people hate to duel with theme decks and worst the players who love this mode actually they are not able to use it because there are no players to find for this mode and that's way this situation actually force them to play the unlimited unfair mode!! Users who hate deck themes and want tokens the same time must release that deck themes have a power balance and that's mean more big possibility to duel for 5 or more minitues and earn the reward after all!! Also i say 'before ''for players who interesting for tokens and not actually to win a game'' if you see that you can win very fast then better not attack and that's way give more changes even if later lose to earn the reward same with the opponent!! Think all these about guys!! Not only take a reward for sure with this method but the same time help the opponent to take a reward too!!

I don't think that's smart sorry if I offeneded u its batter if the tcgo made it easier to get tokens for non paying players so they can actually make a deck

I don't think that's smart sorry if I offeneded u its batter if the tcgo made it easier to get tokens for non paying players so they can actually make a deck

Batter?You mean better?No punctuation?Also it's "Offended".

the issue with the tokens is a long and repeatedly argued point so maybe we can discuss that in one of the many existing thread.

now to be more relevant to the title which are tips for pvp tokens. I was thinking about the possibility of constructing some sort of deck designed for token farming instead. so the idea of the deck is never to actually win, but rather just hold out for the 5 minutes without being an annoying idler to your opponent. some stuff i considered include the following

Pokemon to consider:

boufffalant + eviolite + aspertia city gym = 120 hp pokemon with 40 dmg reduction which means it'll take a 160 attack to knockout in 1 hit

wailord + giant cape = 220 hp in total and still only giving 1 prize

? shedinja ? having to evolve from nincada's the problem but once it evolves its another life dew-ed pokemon

? mr. mime ? protect bench sniping?

Ace specs can include:

gold potion - because must have all the potions

scoop up cyclone - essentially heals all damage

dowsing machine - get back another max potion

life dew - opponents needs to KO 1 more pokemon

Trainers:

max potion we're stalling for time, who needs energy?

potions, because 4 max potion ain't gonna cut it

hypnotoxic lasers -if they sleep, you probs held out another turn

silver mirrors - for any plasmas

catcher - to pull out a heavy retreat/less damaging pokemon

scrappers - to remove float stones off actives/keldeo

enhanced hammer - can't hurt you if they haven't got the energy for it

float stones - can help pull back wailord for some pokemon center healing

switch - if float stones can't be used

escape rope - when u need to retreat and opponent's bench is weak

some cards to consider if you're playing unlimited are crushing hammer, super scoop up and recycle to try heal those damage and get those max potions back

obviously if you're up against a really aggresive deck its still very likely to lose before 5 minutes, so not sure if its worthwhile playing a deck that's guranteed to lose

but still I lik the original way where you just get tokens off login in cos it seems that all that work for 1 token and kdoll just id care I am playing this to get away from school you are trying to bring me back I have my own style as well

but still I lik the original way where you just get tokens off login in cos it seems that all that work for 1 token and kdoll just id care I am playing this to get away from school you are trying to bring me back I have my own style as well

not understanding

I mean it is weekend so it is holiday from school and he is talking about punctuation which is like talking about school

Well,you should have proper punctuation.And yesterday wasn't a weekend...

But what ever,i'm leaving here as well. What the point of this debate anyway?

Archived