A suggest : stop ignoring bug report

letour1902

I put tons of bug reports for years and none of the issue I report have been fix yet and they are not even put in the know issue. Can the pokemo tcgo staff make bug fixing a priority, because Now there's so much bugs that are game breaking that I cannot play with any o my decks without having a bug.

no its one thing to put priorities first but if someone has a bug with all their decks and he has asked for 2 years then its an priority first cos that is called ignoring and for 2 years

put yourself in their shoes,you have a limited team of technicians, are you gonna fix the problem that multiple people have reported and confirmed? or are you gonna fix the one that 1 person reported and is difficult to reproduce? also which do you think will be easier to fix?

its not to say the 1 player's concern is not important, its just proper resource management and trying to please as many people as possible. honestly speaking would you rather lose 20 customers or 1?

you can get an idea of how few people are affected by the bugs reported by letour1902 just by following his threads, up till now there has been no other player posting to say that they are affected by the same issues. then compare this to the multiple threads about the trubbish and mew bugs recently. again i'm not saying its good practice to ignore other people's concern, but push comes to shove, you gotta figure out your priorities

Archived