A reminder of two years old bug not fix...

letour1902

... not even in the know issue. http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/showthread.php?31784-Remove-from-know-issue&p=752101#post752101 .I'm personnaly still waiting the fix. Here's a copy for those who cannot acess this page. The furious knght theme have the wrong version of pokemon while playing Trainer Challenge. The three Tynamo are the Noble Vitory 38/1001 while it should be the 39/101. The zebrisca is the Black and White set 42/114 while it is supossed 36/101 from Noble Victory. The two Audino are the 87/114 from Black and White set while it is supposed to be the 85 /101 from noble victory. The worng pokemon only appear in the trainer challenge, the theme deck is fine while playing in theme deck section in versus mode. and also this : I bought myself a dark explorer Raiders theme deck and trainer challenge do not give you the good cards again. They are suposed to contain two pokemon communication BW (99/114) while they put 2 Ultra ball Dark Explorer (102/108).

just an opinion but don't think its really a big deal if they issued you the wrong cards considering that they are free in the first place (obviously if you did redeem them and the contents were wrong its probably more concerning) also I think the 2 years old cards are probably quite low on the priority list for them now since very few people use them anymore. On the other hand a lot of the bugs in the newer gen cards tends to get addressed quite quickly so I guess when it comes to bug fixing for the cards, they'll prioritise their efforts on cards that larger amount of people use. Not to say your issue should be ignored but I guess the best compromise when you have limited resources is to address the the problems plaguing a larger majority of players.

I pay for those decks. They are not free and those cards make the decks a lot weaker in trainer challenge. I demonstrate that the devs do not care to resolve bug at all. They remove issue form the know issue without solving them. They only resolve bug that give them money or make them lost them. The trainer tokens packs, solved in less than a week. My trainer challenge deck I buy it two years ago and not fix yet. They do not even put them in know issue. Most of the bug is completly ignore.,I do not agree at all with only the cards that most poeple use will be solve, the other they does not exist. THEY WILL NEVER FIX THEM. CUrrently there's none of my decks that are playable at the moment. Durant deck in unlimited, rotom ability does not work, any stage 2 decks, I can't put any energy on them after evolving them which make e lose more. Cincinno ability does not work when in bench. They have plenty ressource to create a new entry screen which serve to absotly nothing, bug bugs for products we pay for never solve. Pokemon compagny have plenty ressource and tcg products sell very well.

Hello Trainers,

I've passed along the information regarding the decks with the incorrect cards for review.

We understand some of these situations can be frustrating but I personally want to guarantee that the team is always working to resolve bugs whether they are something that just emerged or something that has been present since the beginning. If there is a bug the team will always look into it.

A few notes, I've passed along the information regarding Rotom to the team and I looked into it but personally I don't have any issues attaching energy to Stage 2 Pokemon (I literally just checked this with Blaziken and was able to attach energy without issues).

As I've also stated in previous threads regarding these types of comments, things such as a new splash/entry screen have nothing to do with how fast bugs get fixed. You do not want a UI artist attempting to fix card bugs any more than you want a banker trying to fix a broken toilet, it isn't that person's job, they do what they are assigned and know how to do.

As always we appreciate patience in these matters, I've brought this thread to the teams attention so they can look into your report.

Sorry guys about getting frustate, but just look how long this bug is being on and being answer that they will be solve, but nothing is being solved is being quite frustrating after a year. They are two mods post. I just want to be sure that this bug was not forget.I also disagree with the Policy that only the most used cards can be solve. I can edit my post if you want or I can let it there for an exemple. THe stage 2 problem was a problem about the client, I just reinstalling it and it been solved.

It's totally understandable to be frustrated, don't worry about it. Go ahead and leave the post as is, you were simply stating your opinion and you weren't offensive in doing so.

I really do want to reassure you though that the team does not disregard old bugs, they take everything in that they can and while some bugs may end up being higher priority it doesn't mean they won't fix the others. :)

Thanks again for the report! The team will be reviewing this information.

Archived