Split second-Pokémon

Battler077

in a certain moment of a X/Y trailer a wild Pokémon appeared fighting your Venusaur/Mega Venusaur during a split second. its a new Pokémon or its just a mistake?

It is very likely a new Pokémon, but not formally announced. Given that it had a very brief appearance in an official video, it was likely added by mistake or added on purpose for the effect of a "sizzle".

Even in stills, it is hard to make out, but I believe it is either some kind of new alpaca-morph or possibly some relation to Absol.

i thought that, too. i think it could be its preevolution

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/09-04-2013/

(Official Nintendo Link)

At around 15:11, there will be a quick flash before the trainer activates a mega stone. Still images of that brief moment show a new Pokémon. It is believed to be related to Absol, giving hope that other single-stage Pokémon with Mega-evos will have pre-evolutions as well. However, I think we all remember seeing Alomomola for the first time and thinking "Hey... That one looks familiar...".

If you are unable to get a good pause on it, there is a screenshot on a popular wiki site named after Bulbasaur.

It is possible that was the split second pokemon,but it is also possible that that could be a gogoat or it's pre-evolution(I forgot it's name...).

It is possible that was the split second pokemon,but it is also possible that that could be a gogoat or it's pre-evolution(I forgot it's name...).

Skiddo.

Archived