Which Nintendo Console had the best Pokémon games?

TrainerTJ

From the late '90s to today, Pokémon has been an important part of a balanced Nintendo breakfast, er... console. (Never post on an empty stomach.) But... Which console do you think had the best Pokémon games? This includes Side games. We'll see which console takes the Pokemon Cake once... Mmmm... cake. :P

I think the N64 was perhaps the best like no one ever was.

You had Puzzle League, Hey You Pikachu introduced a new way to interact with a Pokémon, Pokémon Snap may have inspired a generation of photographers, and could even use your main series game and a special piece for the controller to see the Pokémon you've trained battle in full 3D with the Stadium games. We'll take that last one for granted soon enough. The sheer awesomeness of seeing it for the first time and saying "Hey! That's my Feraligatr!"... priceless.

A tie between N64 and DS. Diamond and Pearl made Pokemon EXTREMELY popular once again, as Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald was released when a loit of original fans grew up and didn't like Pokemon anymore. And the Stadium games are SO *********

A tie between N64 and DS. Diamond and Pearl made Pokemon EXTREMELY popular once again, as Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald was released when a loit of original fans grew up and didn't like Pokemon anymore. And the Stadium games are SO *********

so what?

I would have to say GBA had some of the revolutionizing games of Pokemon, I mean the remakes of Red/Blue/(Green) were great, and then there was Ruby/Emerald/Sapphire which were also very good. Then also there is the Nintendo DS console which created a whole new era for Pokemon players! So I would say I tie between GBA and DS.

Archived