Obtaining HGSS Packs

PumpedAaron

Hello TPCi staff.

I aim to expand my collection of the HGSS sets (HeartGold SoulSilver - Call of Legends) I just redeemed 2 Prime Challenge codes, hoping to get Booster Credits that I could exchange for HGSS packs, but I just got Noble Victories booster packs instead. Is there any method available to obtain any HGSS packs?

Yes, Hazmah, I understand that. I'm simply asking how can we obtain HeartSoul- Call of Legends packs.

If there is no possible method in the game's current state, then I am also suggesting that TPCi find a way for players to obtain Booster Credits, or in some other way, make HGSS-CoL packs available to players.

Yes, Hazmah, I understand that. I'm simply asking how can we obtain HeartSoul- Call of Legends packs.

If there is no possible method in the game's current state, then I am also suggesting that TPCi find a way for players to obtain Booster Credits, or in some other way, make HGSS-CoL packs available to players.

I believe there are some 20 or so players who have older booster packs who may trade with you

Hello TPCi staff.

I aim to expand my collection of the HGSS sets (HeartGold SoulSilver - Call of Legends) I just redeemed 2 Prime Challenge codes, hoping to get Booster Credits that I could exchange for HGSS packs, but I just got Noble Victories booster packs instead. Is there any method available to obtain any HGSS packs?

Hello Pumped Aaron, I currently have 13 HGSS booster packs. What are you willing to trade for them?

Archived