Scipers Quiz Pack Giveaway!

Sciper

Alright I'm going to play a new game now with the community it's gonna be a different kind of quiz and more challenging! How it works is i will say the weight of this pokemon and you need to tell me which pokemon i am talking about some might actually weigh the same so i will only need the name! now for the rules.

1. you only get 1 guess per person/per quiz no more than 1 guess or you will be disqualified.

2. same 3 win cap rule like i had on the first quiz once you get 3 wins can't win anymore packs sorry! i do this so i can spread packs around!

*Hint* you can try to find out which pokemon i'm talking about by looking at these pokemon cards online they say the weight of every card unless they are ex/prime i don't believe those ones do so im not messing with those.

also if you win plz have a common card you don't want so i can send you the offer for the pack you won even if your offline : )

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok now for the first Quiz question!

*Quiz Question 1*

(Which Episode Does James use a Pikachu against a trainers Graveler

and he tells this pikachu to use thunder bolt on it > <

mind you it is not ash's pikachu but they are watching him

battle this trainer and so are jessie and meowth)

name this episode!

Congratz Joirx! very nice lol i have my packs marked so just send me a cheap common you don't want for 1 pb pack and will accept as soon as i log back on the game.

will do another quiz number 2 in a few days stay tuned.

*Update* tomorrow sometime not exactly sure on the time but i am going to go ahead and put up

Quiz Question 2! so be sure to look out for it and good luck!

ok now it's time for quiz question 2! good luck all!

*in this part of the scene ash and his friends help moe with his restaurant

and also not to lose his boat to Brutella who he owes a debt to.they then run

into prof oak and ash's mom that tell them about a beauty contest and misty

enters to help get the money for moe.Burtella/team rocket try to ruin

the contest but fail.

ok now what is the name of this episode!?

Nice! Congratz Agent85! will send your pack over!

---------------------------------------------------

gonna try put *quiz question 3* this coming Tuesday if not for sure Wednesday Stay Tuned!

quiz question 3

ok in this episode Ash and friends are going to the pokemon league, on the

way they come across a guy named Otoshi who tries to battle ash but loses

to try to take his badges because team rocket has stole his.But ash helps

Otoshi get his 8 badges back from team rocket so then now Otoshi and his

Marowak can enter the League.

name this episode!

gratz agentx85! i sent you the offer on the pb pack so when you get on it will be there!

*these quiz's have been to easy lol so if anyone has any other fun game idea's for the whole community to play on here for pack giveaways plz contact me up on here or in the game! please keep them pokemon based/clean/fun and pretty challenging!

Thanks Sciper, I think with search engines, it's all about speed and luck.

Anyway, perhaps you should impose a win-limit so that the same person can win a certain number of times, after that he/she will have to retire to give other people a chance.

maybe do a hangman style game (or maybe strike out) with the pokemon names or attacks/ability names (even attacks in the trading card game). The person who guesses the name correctly earns a pack.

doing a new quiz question 4 tomorrow between 6-7 pacific time gonna try to post it around there and also 1 new rule on the main first page rule 2: be sure to check it out. just gonna go ahead and keep this going thanks to agent on the advice.

Archived