I need some help!!!

Spirit_of_Blue

I'm sure ppl have asked these before but i didnt want to go through page after page of threads to find the answer. I'll just start with a list of questions.

1) why am I still level one?

2) If i beat the Trainer challenge with every deck do i get any reward?

3) i tried to play 1v1 online but it wouldn't allow me. it said that the theme decks weren't authorized to use in the matches. If that's the case how can i start playing ppl online instead of just the computer?

thank you

1 - idk lol

2- If you beat all the trainers with one same deck you unlock that deck to use in matches i think and if you play expert you unlock coins for winning i think

3- check the settings of "theme" deck only or something at the right hand side before trying to find a match versus another player.

oooownage time to *** with da pokemon

Thanks for the heads up. i had no idea what to do with that trainer challenge thing. I was like dhould i just play on hard or what? I've already beaten the city league on hard with one deck so i've moved on to beating the city with the other ones. i guess the coins are good so i can get other decks. is it possible to mix the theme decks together?

Thanks for the heads up. i had no idea what to do with that trainer challenge thing. I was like dhould i just play on hard or what? I've already beaten the city league on hard with one deck so i've moved on to beating the city with the other ones. i guess the coins are good so i can get other decks. is it possible to mix the theme decks together?

I dont think its possible to mix theme decks in trainer challenge. Maybe once you beat all the trainers on expert? who knows lol

1.? 2.every time you play trainer challenge,you will get some token and new card. 3.theme deck only can be use in trainer challenge.so, you must build your own deck from your card collection.Enjoy........

1. The levels are part of a Trainer XP system that has not been fully implemented yet.

2. When playing matches in the Trainer Challenge, you may notice some numbers on your deck selection screen. The total wins section currently has no function, but the reward section will add that deck into your personal collection when you reach the number of wins it describes.

2.1. After each match, you will notice a score awarded along with a phrase describing your performance that ranges from "Okay" to "Godlike". These scores add up and you will see the total on the trainer selection screen along with some stars under the character portraits. Reach four stars (roughly 30,000 points) and you will receive a free non-tradable booster. Earning four stars on all characters in a league will earn a bonus number of booster packs.

2.2. Turning up the difficulty on the league selection screen will greatly increase the scores you earn, making it easier to collect booster packs, but your opponents will have much stronger decks.

3. When you do a PvP match, you can change the match type from Unlimited to Theme. That will let you use a theme deck in PvP against other theme decks.

3.1. When constructing your own deck, you will be asked to select Unlimited or Modified. Modified only uses cards from the most recent expansions (currently Next Destinies and up) while Unlimited uses any card you have.

3.2. While you can use theme deck cards to the point of remaking the deck in an editor, theme decks themselves are tagged to only be used in Theme Deck matches.

Thanks for the info. also if i wanted to do unlimited would i have to buy the real cards and use the promo codes only or can i do it from the cards i get online?

you can build a deck with the cards you get online. if you used the cards in rotation it is possible to also make a deck for modified.

• 11 months later...

Archived