Tool Scrapper discards more than 2 items in play.

Spartanclone001

Spartanclone001

Hello,

The Pokemon card Tool Scrapper on PTCGO is having a serious issue. When Tool Scrapper is played and there is more than two (2) "tool" cards in play, it allows the player to discard as high as three (3) "tool" cards! This is not correct because Tool Scrapper states up to two (2) tool cards only.

I hope that helps!

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trading-card-game/database/bw-series/bw6/116/

Mod_Koldos

Hello SpartanClone001,

Have you encountered this issue more than once throughout multiple games? I just tested this using 4 tools attached across 4 different cards and was only able to pick 2 cards no matter what combination I tried.

Was this found with any special circumstances like Sigilyph w/Tool box in play or such? Please let me know and I'll see if I can reproduce this issue.

Spartanclone001
Hello SpartanClone001,

Have you encountered this issue more than once throughout multiple games? I just tested this using 4 tools attached across 4 different cards and was only able to pick 2 cards no matter what combination I tried.

Was this found with any special circumstances like Sigilyph w/Tool box in play or such? Please let me know and I'll see if I can reproduce this issue.

Yes, that is correct with the Sigilyph w/Tool box. However, I also encounter this without it, as well!

chronophysicist

from my own experience, I've always noticed that after scrapping 2 of my opponent's tools it will bring to over to my side of the bench and allow me to choose to scrap from my end as well, I've never attempted to select any of my own tools(because there was never a situation that I needed my tools scrapped) so I can't confirm if it'll actually let me scrap any additional tools on my end but that is what I've observed.