Correct password does not work

MatsuyoRific

OK, I'm normally not the one to curse, but the level of messed up this is just makes me #@$ at my computer. I'll keep it clean typing this though since whoever designed the profanity filter seems to be one of those extremists.

So I was having some issues with the game glitching and kicking me out for no reason and I decided to write the support team. But since some stupid idiot decided to have "support" be for only account recovery, I can't seem to get into the game any more. I tried so many times using the password I know for a fact is correct, and it says I'm using an incorrect password. Heaven forbid "support" provide the service that their title says they do, and instead mess up my game for me. I work a very stressful job, and just want to come home and play some children's card games. Is that really so much to ask?

Hello Matsuyorific,

While I understand you are experiencing frustration with the login process I do want to point out the reason we have strict profanity filters is because we have to plan according to our youngest users. People may feel that it is extreme or such but the reality is that even if kids do hear such things at that age we are not going to be the reason that it happens.

As far as sending us a message at support are you attempting to send us a support ticket or are you attempting to send an e-mail? Generally we direct users to submit a question via our support portal so a customer support agent can work directly with the user to resolve the issues they are experiencing (the link for our support portal is located within my forum signature).

If you can take a moment to let me know which process you are attempting I will do everything within my power to help you reach the correct personnel for the problem.

Archived