Memory Leaks

MomiMomiMomiji

MomiMomiMomiji

When you enter a lot of codes in the Redeem Code window without redeeming them, then click on "Codes", the game freezes and the ram is uses skyrockets until it crashes. I don't know if it matters where you go or whether you redeem them all or not, but it happens in this specified instances that I mentioned.

Also, another seems to occur whenever I try to type in someone's name in the "New Private Trade" screen and I get many stalls from there.

Hopefully this helps to locate where some of the memory leaks are occurring at and to get rid of them.

I had the same experience of sudden memory consumption on clicking on the redeem codes button. I scanned in 88 codes and selected each of the check boxes for them. During this time the client was hovering just under 800MB. When I clicked on redeem it shot up to 3.5 GB and then crashed. Before it crashed the view of the codes changed so that the checkboxes disappeared and all the codes were yellow (or however it Changes - can't get the window up to be more accurate).