Can't install on windows xp

tim2012

every time i try to install tgco i keep getting the same error "installer stopped prematurley" i have tryed to reinstall windows installer as a few have recomended but i still get the error.

i have had it working fine b4 but because it failed to update via the patcher i uninstalled it ant tryed to reinstall it but i just keep getting the same error no matter wich explorer i use to download it

every time i try to install tgco i keep getting the same error "installer stopped prematurley" i have tryed to reinstall windows installer as a few have recomended but i still get the error.

i have had it working fine b4 but because it failed to update via the patcher i uninstalled it ant tryed to reinstall it but i just keep getting the same error no matter wich explorer i use to download it

Hey :)

The problem you are encountering is normally caused by one of three reasons:

1) Your internet connection cut out whilst the game was downloading/patching further data during the installation process

2) You do not have enough space on your hard drive to fully install the game

3) You performed an action which interrupted the installation process

The best thing to do would be to check 1 & 2 above to make sure they're not an issue, then try reinstalling the game and not touching a single button once the bulk of the install begins (ie. when you have to wait around and not click things)

If all 3 of the above are avoided - the game should install properly.

It is also VERY important you downloaded the game from a browser that is NOT Google Chrome - as Chrome interferes with the download. If this is the case, try again with either Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer

Hope that is of some actual help :)

Archived