The best theme deck

Miyu_tort

Oh and one more question(sorry if i am bothering you).I already bought the solar strike theme deck and i have enough tokens to buy one more deck.Which one should i buy?

I don't think any theme deck is better than the other. when it comes to theme deck vs theme decks there are only 2 things that matter:

1. how lucky you are at drawing cards

2. is 1 deck weak/resistant to the other

there is very little skill involved with those decks because it relies so much on what you draw

with regards to buying decks,i think getting multiple solar strike can be useful for the blastoise, but another thing worth considering is that with each different theme deck you buy, you can use that new theme in the trainer challenge again and earn 36 tokens back, furthermore you get a new fancy coin to add to your collection ( as opposed to multiple identical coins which are locked if you bought multiple identical theme decks)

I also really like the two plasma eevee decks, but I recently fell in love with the Daybreak deck for trainer challenge...its just so fun and its really decent against most of the trainers :o

Personal for me all theme decks are amazing and trainer challenge help you to update these deck themes but i must admit it that solar strike theme deck is the only one so far who have 1 non ex legendary Pokemon card!! Also my opinion is that theme decks are the only almost 100% fair decks in order to duel someome!! Ex decks cards are unfair decks especially against for new opponents who not yet have good cards for deference or attack or simply have not money or luck to have an ex card too!! Theme decks respect the opponent and the opponent the same time don't need strong and extreme rare cards to beat a theme deck like the ex decks!!

okay, slightly off topic, while daybreak is my top pick for favorite/best.... Royal guard has got to be the worst. I picked up these old decks from a local hobby shop, if you have a chance to pick up royal guard....don't. its so bad for trainer challenge. I thought having a fighting deck as an option would be great, but no. 80% of the time I start with gastly or shuppet which is knocked out by t2 and I lose cus I have a hand full of energy. Even if I happen to get nindoren as a start, his hp is 50, and he goes down in 1-2 turns. (on top of that, his attack is totally unreliable.) the mvp line I thought would be the machop line...but he never shows up. and when he does, his attack ALSO requires a coin flip, or to use his better attack, it need 3 fighting energy.

Daybreak is still my favorite, but voltage vortex and solar strike are extremely good too (voltage vortex/explosive edge are both iffy, but if you get resh out zokram, outrage can pretty much clear your opponent from the get go)

I've only used Solar Strike and Mind Wipe, Solar Strike is awesome and gives you some great cards for deck building if you're just starting out (infact just switch out some of the trainers and you'll do okay in PvP). I don't rate Mind Wipe at all, half the cards seem useless to me. The trainers are generic, Genesect, Tropius and Kangaskhan are the only ones that actually have some utility, and they're not even hard to come by. I may give the Psy Crusher a try next, if only for the Leafeon's.

[quote name=Sorreah182;***********' date=' slightly off topic, while daybreak is my top pick for favorite/best.... Royal guard has got to be the worst. I picked up these old decks from a local hobby shop, if you have a chance to pick up royal guard....don't. its so bad for trainer challenge. I thought having a fighting deck as an option would be great, but no. 80% of the time I start with gastly or shuppet which is knocked out by t2 and I lose cus I have a hand full of energy. Even if I happen to get nindoren as a start, his hp is 50, and he goes down in 1-2 turns. (on top of that, his attack is totally unreliable.) the mvp line I thought would be the machop line...but he never shows up. and when he does, his attack ALSO requires a coin flip, or to use his better attack, it need 3 fighting energy.

Daybreak is still my favorite, but voltage vortex and solar strike are extremely good too (voltage vortex/explosive edge are both iffy, but if you get resh out zokram, outrage can pretty much clear your opponent from the get go)[/quote]

it's the raise of power. :P they were not bad at the time, because they were not big basics pokemon who hit hard in the first few turn.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived