[LOCKED]My account is now hanging by a string???

chinimasse

Wow! Someone a few days ago has asked people where she could find the codes for the game. People all over are saying go on Ebay, go on amazon, go on that website. I tell a website and what happens? I get a warning in my email and the next time my account will be suspended?

I spent real money to have access to the game and now it's all hanging by a string... now i'm not sure if i should even be using the forums. I wouldn't wanna write something that's gonna anger one of the mods....... This honestly just makes me feel like making a new account when i get new booster packs in the future. I know it's breaking the rules but think about it: that's like if at my job i was at my last warning then i'd get fired. I wouldn't stick around i'd look for a new job! This right now is the same thing but with a game.

I mean one?

You make one mistake or you break one rule (i don't see how telling people something is sold in one website rather then another is worst?) and that's it. Next time i say something i'm not supposed to even tho everyone else does it i get my account frozen? I spent real money to play this, it's still beta and glitchy yet you're already suspending accounts.

I want to be explained why i got this? I've read posts where people were saying suggestive things (you had to read between the lines a bit) but i mean come on their post never got deleted and all they got was a mod telling them they were going too off topic and to keep it "clean" for everyone (she said it in her own words but we all knew what she meant). I say "that website over there sells what you're looking for." That's apparently bad?

Did a mod who was in a bad mood come accross my comment or something? If it's something i was caught doing many many times and i was already being told in the forums not to do it then i would understand but this really blows. :/ You're not allowed mistakes. After only one you're already standing at the edge of a bridge...

For the record, unlike Yahoo! Answers, when this forum uses the word "suspended", they actually mean "suspended". As in, temporary.

...And in my two times experiencing this, the length of suspension is an hour.

Edit: (Is there some sort of innuendo I'm missing with "two-time"? Two hyphen time?)

Really? Well, that's good to know at least. So, how many warning CAN you get before they freeze you? And does it all have to be related to the same thing?

For the record, unlike Yahoo! Answers, when this forum uses the word "suspended", they actually mean "suspended". As in, temporary.

...And in my two times experiencing this, the length of suspension is an hour.

Edit: (Is there some sort of innuendo I'm missing with "two-time"? Two hyphen time?)

<strike>as in dateing two people atthe same time O_O</strike>

Wow! Someone a few days ago has asked people where she could find the codes for the game. People all over are saying go on Ebay, go on amazon, go on that website. I tell a website and what happens? I get a warning in my email and the next time my account will be suspended?

I spent real money to have access to the game and now it's all hanging by a string... now i'm not sure if i should even be using the forums. I wouldn't wanna write something that's gonna anger one of the mods....... This honestly just makes me feel like making a new account when i get new booster packs in the future. I know it's breaking the rules but think about it: that's like if at my job i was at my last warning then i'd get fired. I wouldn't stick around i'd look for a new job! This right now is the same thing but with a game.

I mean one?

You make one mistake or you break one rule (i don't see how telling people something is sold in one website rather then another is worst?) and that's it. Next time i say something i'm not supposed to even tho everyone else does it i get my account frozen? I spent real money to play this, it's still beta and glitchy yet you're already suspending accounts.

I want to be explained why i got this? I've read posts where people were saying suggestive things (you had to read between the lines a bit) but i mean come on their post never got deleted and all they got was a mod telling them they were going too off topic and to keep it "clean" for everyone (she said it in her own words but we all knew what she meant). I say "that website over there sells what you're looking for." That's apparently bad?

Did a mod who was in a bad mood come accross my comment or something? If it's something i was caught doing many many times and i was already being told in the forums not to do it then i would understand but this really blows. :/ You're not allowed mistakes. After only one you're already standing at the edge of a bridge...

Discussions of prior account actions may result in future account actions. Please refrain from discussing account actions on the forums.

If you have an inquiry regarding an account action then please log in and submit a support ticket using the ask a question feature on pokemon.com

Thanks for understanding!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good"

Archived