Tcg nuzlocke

Ephraimlord01

I wonder if a nuzlocke tournament would work. Like after each match, if you had a pokemon is knocked out, then you can't use it again in the tournament. (Don't tear the card, duh...) As optional mercy rules I can accept this: If you draw a revive or other pokemon retrieval card, you can revive 2 pokemon per match and you can't revive it if it has been knocked out for over 3 turns. If you really want to be nice, if you evolve a pokemon and it is knocked out, you can still use the previous evolutions in the next match. This format can teach players to be resourceful of their pokemon and their abilities.

revive is rotated so I guess doesn't matter as much, only other thing is super rod and some other discard pile retrieving attacks. also what happens if I discard pokemon via ultra ball or other similiar stuff?

some other possible suggestions:

1. do it like guys on top cut, play a ducklett in your deck, and once you have the ducklett in hand you have to play it, and it must survive till the end of the game. if it dies you must concede the game. if the ducklett does not get played throughout the game you lose the game

2. run pokemon that are detrimental to yourself and not to your opponent, examples include slaking or slowbro. if any of those pokemon are not played during the game you lose

Archived