Sign in to follow this  
TattMaylor

Game crashes after selecting "Packs"

TattMaylor

The game crashes immediately whenever I click on "Packs" in the Collection tab. I am running on Windows 8, and have tried both fullscreen and windowed modes.

hazmah

I don't know about this situation but on another forum we had the problem and a professor and alexmanectric say it happens to windows 8 (even though i have it and it works)

Edited by hazmah

TattMaylor

Interesting, I'll try it out on my Windows 7 PC and post results when I get the chance.

Mod_Poplar

Hi TattMaylor,

Since the game currently is not optimized for Windows 8, we can give very limited advice regarding issues with this OS. Sorry about that!

I'll leave this thread open for discussion in case anyone has a solution to offer.

TattMaylor

Okay, I ran the game on my Windows 7 PC and everything went fine. I'll keep an eye out for any quick fixes for Windows 8 compatibility.

TattMaylor

Thing is, I don't have access to the Windows 7 computer often. It is at home and I have to bring my Windows 8 laptop to college. Hopefully there will be a fix soon.

Mod_Koldos

Heya TattMaylor,

Have you tried looking into compatibility modes for Win8? I know on previous versions you could say "run in xp compatibility mode" or other options like that, which usually helped.

There may be a mode like that for windows 8 you can activate when playing to fix the problem.

TattMaylor

Sorry for the late reply, yes I have tried all compatibility modes and none of them will open the game.

hazmah

I don't know what you guys are saying but I hope I works out cos it does for me

Sign in to follow this