Packs crash

Madiuz

When I try to access my 'packs' the game crashes. When I try to quit, the game decides to crash anyway. It also randomly crashes, but pack s the biggest proble, and I don't want to be stuck forever with one deck. the game crashes SO often, that I would hardly even dare to call this an alpha, let alone a beta. Has anyone else had this problem? (I tried to install again, twice, so that doesn't work). maybe windows 8 is the problem? Can anyone help me?

Windows 8 has been known to cause many problems sadly..

You can try running the game as an Administrator as that has solved issues for a few people - if that doesn't work, reply back and a moderator can offer you further advice :)

Hi Madiuz,

Unfortunately, the current version of the game is not optimized for Windows 8, so we can offer very limited advice regarding matters occurring on this operating system. I'll go ahead and leave this thread open in case anyone finds a solution and wants to share it!

Thanks for your understanding!

I have windows 8 and I am happy as I have no problems except once after the latest update when I was versing someone on expert pvsp it randomly made me a new match I couldn't do anything tried forfeiting didn't work I had to switch off everything

• 1 month later...

Archived