Modified Decks and Unlimited Decks

jbcheshire

I logged in this morning and noticed a lot of my decks had disappeared but I found them under the Unlimited tab. So when I checked on some of them they appear to still be legal for Modified but do not show up under that tab.

Also, after making the change to a couple of those with old unlimited format cards and replaced with new legal Modified cards, the decks are showing up under both Modified and Unlimited at the same time...

What should I do now?

Thanks.

My problem is that once I correct my decks that were legal prior to rotation for Modified to remove the old cards, my deck now shows up in both tabs for Modified and Unlimited. I don't recall them ever showing up in both places before...

What are the changes you made? I also had modified legal deck (Goth Accelgor), but now it's not showing up in the modified section. Is there a place where I can find a list of modified legal cards?

My problem is that once I correct my decks that were legal prior to rotation for Modified to remove the old cards, my deck now shows up in both tabs for Modified and Unlimited. I don't recall them ever showing up in both places before...

that how it should be all the while, because by definition every modified deck obviously qualifies for unlimited matches, you probabaly never noticed it because you've been on modified all the while.

Archived