Wondering If I Traded For Too Little

Goga44

Im still quite new to TCG, specially the trading part.

Recently I Traded a Thundurus-EX N-FA for 1 Normal Gardevoir N-holographic and a PlasmaMetagross holographic. Good trade? Should I have asked for another Gardevoir?

I've been building a Mewwo-EX Deck, and wanted Gardy, but I still only have 1 Gardy. At first I thought it was a great trade, but now I'm wondering...

Sorry mate you got had! That Thundurus alone was more then worth several of those cards. Let alone the N Fa. Its a lot more valuable. Before you do any more trading., I would pull up the Gavybeast trading Co. thread in here and keep a eye on it when you do trades. He is pretty good at having the most current values for each card. Also pay attention to how eager the person is your doing the trade with. Im sure that the person you did the trade with was more then willing to accommodate that trade. But anyways., the EX and FA supporter cards are some of the best in the game as value. Especially the newer EX cards. BUT if you just use that thread as a gauge when you trade then I think you will be ok form here on out. Sorry you got duped!

If you really traded FA N and Thunderus EX for what you got, than you got ripped off big time, unless there is something you forgot to mention, so sry for you.

Lol i know, so difficult to decide this shizzle.

Making a new trade:

1 FA Darkrai-EX for 2 NFA Darkrai-EX + 1 Gardevoir.

Think I should add another Gardy int there?

EDIT: Got another Gardy involved. Should i add another Hydreigon with ability?

yeah I traded deoxys ex fa for white kyuerum ex and registeel ex now I wish I kept deoxys as I could trade it for two and power up my plasma deck. but it was my first day so I don't repent it

Archived