mr mime cacturne PB golurk deck

extorcion

today i came with the idea of putting together PF cacturne and PB golurck along with mr mime and the deck did very well and its fun to play

the main idea is to attack on the second tourn with either cacturne or goluck and deal 60 damage every tourn

this is my deck

cacnea x4

cacturne x4

gollet x4

golurk x3

mr mime x4

kangaskan x2

energies: 15

4 DCE

11 gras

trainers i have no idea what to put so any suggestions will be good as far i have 3 level balls 3 ultra balls 2 max potions 2 float stone 2 silver mirror 2 silver bangle 2 switch 3 catchers and supporters i add some skyla N and cherens

Why do you have 4 Mr. Mime? You only need one. This seems like a good deck idea, but something that might be better is taking out Golurk and putting in Seismetoad PF and Dusknoir. Seismetoad+Mime does 30 to all of your opponents Pokémon, while protecting yours. Dusknoir moves the damage to the weakest Pokémon on the field and you collect an easy prize. Seismetoad also just needs a DCE, I believe. I'm not good with trainers myself :D so I wouldn't be of any help there lol. Good luck! :)

yeah i know is a good idea but having 2 stage 2 pokemons make the deck slower and sesmitoad needs like 3 energies to attack and having a cacturne with 90hp is that you can search it easly with level ball and the reason i have 4 mimes is that if i had one somenone can use catcher and can be easely take otu because of his low hp

Extorcion... check your spelling. But I also agree with happylittlepigs.

sorry i am from argentina and i am not the best writing english

You can add 3 Rare Candy into your deck to evolve Seismitoad and Dusknoir during your next turn, also PF Seismitoad only need 2 energies not 3 energies to attack. You can just use Ultra Ball to search for Seismitoad and Dusknoir. Having 4 Mr. mimes is too much, but 1 is too less, so you just need 2 or 3 Mr Mimes.

Hope this help

Archived