August Community Update - discussion thread

TPCi_Mathis

Im glad theres work taking place to address the lag in the game, whilst it affects some users more than others, its been one of the main things i see being said on the forums and in game. On a personal standpoint, I dont play the card game in real life and as such would be interested to see if the worlds items do become more widely distributed. Also excited to see the tournament mode once hopefully released in October. Whilst we have some excellent forum run tournaments these days, I feel the new 'official' tournament mode will breath new life into the game. Many players do not know how to access the forums and so cannot compete in the forum run tournaments so the new mode will bring more players together from both a competitive and social standpoint. Keep up the great work and I look forward to more positive steps forward for the game very soon!

I'm really glad volunteers are being included on the code distribution here! I had a blast in Vancouver. But I don't remember giving my email address to the volunteer coordinator.... that whole weekend is a blur! I'm assuming that there will be notice when codes go out, and if you get missed one can put in to have it looked at?

Great to hear the progress being made. I truly hope everything goes smoothly with tournaments.

Is there any consideration to making an overhaul to the public trading interface? Currently browsing through trades is rather limited, and a lack of a card filter shows a bunch of trades you're not always interested in.

Keep up the hard work =)

Sounds great! My main suggestion is to add a filter into the shop to separate the 5-card booster packs from the regular 10-pack ones, since right now, it does look a bit odd having two pictures of the same booster pack available to purchase, with the only difference being a small red '5' banner in the top-left of the image.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

finally after alot of searching i found only here on 1 thread relating to the 2013 championship online codes.. i have been trying and trying to get the 2013 champion sleeve online.. no one on there rarely has it and if they do there not tradeing it.. i will trade any cards i have 4 the code .. or just about do any thing for it.. is there any possible way i can get this code all i want is the sleeve .. id be the happiest online pokeplayer online ever

That's the plan, provided I can get through some of the other things that need to get accomplished today.

EDIT: Didn't happen. :( Testing for this week's game update took far longer than anticipated. The September community update will be my top priority tomorrow. Please accept the following screenshot from the upcoming game update as an apology.

New_Stuff.png

Archived