Bugs With Particularly 2 Pre BW sets cards

AbsolHero

Salutations!

Excuse me, I would like to report two bugs I found while playing Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.

First is with Mew from HS - Triumphant (97/102) with its Poké-BODY Lost Link, which states that as long as it has the required energies it can use any of the moves of the Pokémon in the Lost Zone (Of both players).

Second is with Vileplume from HS - Undaunted (24/90) with its Poké-BODY Allergy Flower, which states that each player can't play any Trainer cards from his/her hand... I found out that it allows to play an specific type of Trainer, the Supporters while it is on play, as I understand it shouldn't happen that way.

Thanks and congratulations for the game, is really good and fun and together players and developers we can make it even better!

Salutations!

Second is with Vileplume from HS - Undaunted (24/90) with its Poké-BODY Allergy Flower, which states that each player can't play any Trainer cards from his/her hand... I found out that it allows to play an specific type of Trainer, the Supporters while it is on play, as I understand it shouldn't happen that way.

The cards text is from the old naming convention. Supports are allowed as when the card was created Supports were not labeled as a form of trainer.

I would still think at the very least, Supporters labeled as Trainers (i.e. all B&W onward Supporters) would fall under "Trainer Cards" and should be unable to be played.

Pokemon really goes based on the wordings of the cards. The new Supporters should be unable to be played while Vileplume is in play. The old ones should still be ok. It would make the most sense anyway, but aren't really going to complain otherwise.

The original intent of the card was to trainer lock and not prevent supporter lock. There are rules that clarify this ambiguity with the change in the naming of cards. So please look at these if you are in doubt. In short Vileplume is not bugged.

Oh, thanks so much for the information... I understand, it really works mostly for the purpose I like since it shut downs items and those annoying Hypnotoxic Laser... But I would still like the confirmation of a moderator if possible please and where I can find such clarification of rules.

Archived