EX and packs

ShadeBlazer

I love this game but it makes me sick. What is with all the packs and ex trades. You can't get anything without an ex or pack. Seriously what happened to the old days of trading to get the card you need. And to be honest who would trade a pack for a card in real life?

I love this game but it makes me sick. What is with all the packs and ex trades. You can't get anything without an ex or pack. Seriously what happened to the old days of trading to get the card you need. And to be honest who would trade a pack for a card in real life?

i know someone IRL that would trade packs for really good cards only. and the old days still remain.

I don't have a lot of money to spend in order to buy cards or packs (only cards you buy with original money are trade able) anyway so i can't tell you about Ex cards trade need only packs or sometimes extreme rare cards (1 copy only available) like gengar for example but i can tell you for sure that for legendary non ex cards and some rare(cards with 2 copies usually) like charizad for example usually someone give you one if at least have some useful cards that person not have!! Some kind persons easy already give a legendary non ex card and a gengar extreme rare card and i only offer 1 charizad for them!! Simply try to use bublic trade and not private trade!! i hear that on private trade sometimes the trades a little bit suck!! At least on public trade usually i take the card i want!! Now my sister try to take an ex card oferring only a charizad and a blastoise!! How ridiculous for her!! I personal agree too that for Ex cards someone at least must offer 1 pack (10 cards) or an other ex card and not only 2 even if these 2 cards are rare cards!!

Please remember that some of those posted trades are done by people that make the GTS infamous. Others go by what they feel is informed thanks to "trade guides" posted on the forums or other sites. A number of players have never had the experience of trading physical cards or barter face-to-face, so they cannot yet be blamed.

Please remember that some of those posted trades are done by people that make the GTS infamous. Others go by what they feel is informed thanks to "trade guides" posted on the forums or other sites. A number of players have never had the experience of trading physical cards or barter face-to-face, so they cannot yet be blamed.
I agree with him cos I myself have loved pokemon but haven't played the cards until I heard of the ptcgo a couple of weeks ago

Archived