ignore trades

chronophysicist

is it somehow possible to extend the ignore function for players on the friends and chat list to also include their public trade offers?

I say this because every day at a particular peak hour your public trade list will be filled with absolutely unreasonable trades (zoroark shoes/ basic energy card for rares and exs) so if there was a way to filter out these individuals who obviously are not trading seriously it would help the rest who actually are trying to do reasonable deals.

To expand on this, why not allow each individual trade in the public area to be "dismissed" if you are not interested in it. Have an X to the far right of the trade and if you click it then that trade no longer will show up for you. This allows you to filter out trades on a case-by-case basis instead of having your public feed filled with trades you are not interested in. I think this, along with an "ignore" function for individual users in the trading area as ChronoPhysicist suggested, would greatly improve the public trading aspect of the game.

Search in public is the best option as it is more focused. Not sure that just ignoring offers would be useful as this would just be like adding more to the list and you would see other offers that you were not interest in.

Hey CHRONOPHYSICIST, thanks for the suggestion! The team loves hearing ideas from players so I'll pass this info along for review. I'll leave the thread open for discussion with other players in the meantime.

I would also love the ability to ignore traders, as there are some who post hundreds of... let's say "less than optimal" trades a day.

• 2 weeks later...

not only do I also agree with this suggestion, if you want to take it a step further, if you could mark it so that not only does it look for "offers I can accept" but also can click "only show offers for cards I am looking for" would be amazing

Archived