Let's talk about Trubbish

Fr3dle

I've been play testing this deck for around 30 games and it's a lot of fun. I lost the first 2 out of newbness, then subsequently lost 4 matches legitimately. It seems to perform really well.

Even with the current glitch, you can consistently do 80/100 damage turn two. When the devs get round to patching the Sigilyph glitch then I hope it'll become even more competitive. As it stands it's still very playable, which is cool as it will only get better.

This is my current deck list, any thoughts or suggestions are welcome (I'm thinking of dropping an energy - but as it's a 2 turn manual attach and I hate running short as it can cost you dearly if the opposition catches on):

Pokemon: 12

2 x Surskit

2 x Masquerian (tool reversal)

1 x Sigilyph (safeguard)

3 x Sigilyph (tool box)

4 x Trubbish (with tool drop)

Trainers: 37

2 x Colress

3 x N

2 x Juniper

3 x Skyla

4 x Bicycles

4 x Level Balls

4 x Catcher

1 x Super Rod

1 x Rock Guard

3 x Eliovite

3 x Exp Share

3 x Float Stone

1 x Rescue Scarf

1 x Silver Bangle

2 x Silver Mirror

Energy: 11

11 x Psychic Energy

Any one else having fun with this deck?

The only down sides I currently see are: the time it takes to move tools around (must be pretty boring to play against) and you burn through the deck fast (I'm hoping this will be alleviated when the patch comes as there wont be any need to keep attaching so many tools).

My roommate built a deck nearly identical to this deck. It works pretty well. Though he uses Lifedew, since your pokemon are so fragile. I think he also uses more bangles and such i think. I found a huge weakness to it though. Darkrais are pretty deadly, OHKO everything , resists damage, taking multiple prizes, and with dark patches it could easily get turn 2 knockouts for win. It only has to catch around the Safeguard one, or just attack with another pokemon. I've just recently put together Darkrai/Hydreigon and it does really well against this deck.

Also you need DCE to attack with your Sigilyph and possibly masquerain, if it comes down to it. Its rather important in a lot of match ups i feel.

My current main deck. Dragonite/Garbodor is a nearly instant loss. As soon as Garbodor comes out. You can only hit for 120 damage max. When Dragonite starts attacking, you cant drop any more tools.

I also feel like flygon would destroy this deck as well. All it needs is 5 turns out and it knocks out your entire bench. If it has Celebi, it could do it in 3.

Eitherway, this deck is pretty good, but for anything that destroys tools, or hits for 90 or more or spread damage. This deck will struggle.

I love the title of the thread. "Let's Talk About Trubbish" Yeah! I don't have anything better to do, so lets just talk about Trubbish! Woo, Trubbish smells like trash! I LOVE TALKING ABOUT TRUBBISHHHHH! :P

I love the title of the thread. "Let's Talk About Trubbish" Yeah! I don't have anything better to do, so lets just talk about Trubbish! Woo, Trubbish smells like trash! I LOVE TALKING ABOUT TRUBBISHHHHH! :P

lool

Archived