Still waiting...

mgkax

Just want to know if we ( = thos who didn't buy any booster or starter packs to get codes = most european players) are ever going to try out the online part. I come on this forum every day to see when the beta will be open for everyone again and it doesn't seem like anything's happening or even planned :(

August 31, go to target, walmart or anyware buy an EP booster (Emerging powers) take code type code. Get access

Hello!

Actually not too long ago Pokemon.com announced BLW 2 series coming in August! This series' boosters will ALL contain codes for accessing the TCG Online :D so good news for our European players! More info can be found here.

freeze up next time, eh? EH?! lol[/b]

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

31 of august? Really? Nothing before 2 months and a half!? And I'll have to buy a booster to play? pffff...

I'm not spending a single penny for this game, espacially since it's "supposed to be" a Free to Play

31 of august? Really? Nothing before 2 months and a half!? And I'll have to buy a booster to play? pffff...

I'm not spending a single penny for this game, espacially since it's "supposed to be" a Free to Play

It will be free to play once the game launches. If you want to get into the BETA you will need a code to access it.

So only boosters provide ONLINE access right now? Because I bought a Green Tornado deck and redeemed it but still can only play TC. Are the pre-built decks inelgible?

So only boosters provide ONLINE access right now? Because I bought a Green Tornado deck and redeemed it but still can only play TC. Are the pre-built decks inelgible?

Ahhh wait, Online codes aren't coming out until August. Okay, so the codes up until then are for TC only? Question, once online is up fully out of beta will these cards be transferrable from TC to TCGO as well?

fair enough, but why can't I use tcgo? Everyone keeps saying they're doing it but it's "Coming Soon" for me.

Only the booster codes provide beta access, like you previously mentioned ^_^. More info on that here!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Archived