Fan Card!

PrinceofNovice

Also CALVIN-COOL, i'll need to know the HP and attack cost of your suicune.

Attack cost is 3 Colorless Energies for Aurora Beam and HP is 180. Retreat cost is 2 Colorless and Weakness is Leaf.

Rotating Machine

Item

After your attack, switch your active pokemon with one of your benched pokemon

This should be a Pokemon Tool considering you can't use items after you attack. At least a tool may take effect after an attack.

Hello people,

Stadium: Wishing Well

During their turn, each player may evolve a pokemon with remaining HP of 40 or less from a card from their hand at anytime.

Pokemon: (W) Magikarp HP:30 [basic]

(W) Reckless Charge: 20

Does 10 damage to itself

Weakness: (L)X2 Retreat:*

[/i]Pokemon: (W) Gyarados HP:130 [stage1]

(W) Slashing Fin: 40

Gyarados can't use Slashing Fin during your next turn

(W)(W)© Dragon Beat Dance: 80

Flip a coin if heads discard an energy attached to each of your opponents pokemon in play

Weakness: (L)x2 Resistance: (*)-20 Retreat: ***

*********'s a lot of overpowered cards, mainly trainers etc. Obviously they are cool and still realistic in itself.

why not make them average or following a general trend, eg gyarados usually often has an attack that discards stuffs.

I do like the idea of having some average Pokemon/ Lines, so this is my take on a line that hasn't seen a reprint since the Dark Kadabra mess.

Abra (P) HP: 30 [basic]

(P) Teleport: Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn. If tails, switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Weakness (P) x2 Retreat (*)

Kadabra (P) HP: 60 [stage 1]

Pokemon Power: Energy Transferral - Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard as many Energy from 1 of your Pokemon as you like. If you do, draw that many cards. You can't use more than 1 Energy Transferral Ability each turn.

(P) Psy-Wave: Your opponent must discard 1 Energy card attached to their Active Pokemon in addition to any other costs in order to attack. This effect lasts until an Energy is discarded in this way.

Weakness(P) x2 Retreat (**)

Alakazam (P) HP: 90 [stage 2]

Pokemon Power: Tension Release - When damage counters would be placed on this Active Pokemon, you may place 1 damage counter onto your Benched Pokemon up to the damage this Pokemon would have taken (max of 1 counter each). Place the remaining damage counters onto this Pokemon.

(P) (P) (P) Special Reflect: When your opponent's Active Pokemon attacks, halve all damage done to your Active Pokemon (after applying weakness and Resistance) during your opponent's next turn. Then place an equal amount of damage counters onto your opponent's Active Pokemon.

Weakness (P) x2 Retreat (***)

I think these are kinda balanced as by themselves they don't really do anything. They only do things depending upon the opponent, which can give them an edge against certain decks but in general is very gimmicky.

What do you think?

what happened with Dark Kadabra? meanwhile, i would like to replace the card that i made before with this card.

Pika Girl(Supporter): Search your deck for as many Pikachu as you like, reveal them and put them into your Bench. then search your deck for an amount of Electric Energy cards equal to the amount of Pikachu cards you searched and attach them to each of your Pikachu that was put into play in this way. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Hmm, not a bad idea. Although the wording for Alakazam's ability is kinda confusing. Also, his Hp could be maybe 110? 90 is really low.

I also have an Arceus EX to make:

Hp 180 Type: Colorless

Ability: Multitype

Once during your turn (before you attack), if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, you may change this Pokemon's type to one of *all 8 Energy Symbols here*.

Attack: Judgement ©©© 100

This attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon (don't apply weakness and resistance for Benched Pokemon). Discard two Energy attached to this Pokemon that are identical to this Pokemon's type. If you can't discard 2 Energy in this way, this attack does nothing.

So? How is it? It has the ability to OHKO anything, but then you have to discard two energy. I put in the Energy Type stipulation you couldn't just DCE it.

@ Dr-Professor: Basically Alakazam's ability makes it so you take up to 50 less damage from Alakazam by placing it onto the benched Pokemon.

That combined with the Attack make it very difficult to knockout. Let's have a common example of using Mewtwo EX with a DCE on it. That's the equivalent of 200ATK that would normally be done.

Due to Alakazam's attack, 100 of it would go onto Mewtwo. Up to 50 would be placed onto your benched Pokemon, and 50 would remain on Alakazam.

The HP on it is so low because of this kind of ridiculous survivability. Combining this with something like Serperior's Royal Heal and such would make it difficult to outright KO.

Wording on it was tough to do, but you get the idea. Also, nice card.

@ Battler: When Dark Kadabra came out, Uri Geller, an Israli Psychic Magician, attempted to sue Nintendo over how some things regarding Kadabra and Dark Kadabra, saying that it both looked like him and that it made him appear to be some kind of evil occultist (the Japanese name of is is closely related to his name translated in Japanese as well).

Despite the case being thrown out, no other Kadabra cards have been made since.

You can even look it up on Wikipedia, Bulbapedia, etc.

It's a shame because they were my favorite Pokemon line....

@ Dr-Professor: Basically Alakazam's ability makes it so you take up to 50 less damage from Alakazam by placing it onto the benched Pokemon.

That combined with the Attack make it very difficult to knockout. Let's have a common example of using Mewtwo EX with a DCE on it. That's the equivalent of 200ATK that would normally be done.

Due to Alakazam's attack, 100 of it would go onto Mewtwo. Up to 50 would be placed onto your benched Pokemon, and 50 would remain on Alakazam.

The HP on it is so low because of this kind of ridiculous survivability. Combining this with something like Serperior's Royal Heal and such would make it difficult to outright KO.

Wording on it was tough to do, but you get the idea. Also, nice card.

Ok, thanks. I guess I really just didn't understand without the example. I see now what you mean. That seems pretty powerful!

Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam deserves to come back! here are other examples of cards of its line

Abra(Basic)50 HP

Teleport Blast(P)30: Shuffle this Pokémon and all cards attached to it back to your deck.

Weakness: Psychic x2

Resistance: None

Retreat Cost: 1

Kadabra(Stage 1)80 HP

Ability-Psycho Switch: When you play this card from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may draw as many cards as you like. If you do, shuffle an amount of cards from your hand equal to the amount of cards you drew back into your deck.

Psychic(P)(P)30+: This attack does 10 more damage for each energy attached to the Defending Pokémon.

Retreat Cost: 2

Dark Alakazam(Team Plasma)(Stage 2)110 HP

Ability-Mind Reader: As long as this Pokémon is in play, your opponent plays with the cards in his or her hand face-up.

Future Sight(P)(P)©: Discard 2 Psychic Energies attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 150 damage to the Defending Pokémon at the end of your next turn. This attack's damage is not affected by Weakness, Resistance and any other effects on the Defending Pokémon. Your opponent cannot dismiss this attack's damage by playing any Trainer cards or by retreating that Pokémon into his or her Bench.

Retreat Cost: 2

With the abomasnow using grass energy and being water type. Makes me want to have my favorite pokemon line be similar.

Venonat [basic] (P) HP: 50

-Super Sonic(G): Flip a coin. If heads the defending pokemon is now confused.

-Leech Life(G)©: 20 Damage. Heal from this pokemon the same amount of damage you did to the defending pokemon.

Weakness: Psychic 2x

Retreat Cost: 1

Venomoth [stage 1] (P) HP: 90

-Shield Dust [Ability]: When this pokemon is Active. The defending pokemon's attacks have no secondary effects.

-Powder Panic(G)(G)©: 30 Damage. Choose a special condition (Confused, Sleep, or Poisoned). Flip a coin. If head the defending pokemon is now affected by that special condition. If tails, this pokemon is now affected by that condition.

Weakness: Psychic 2x

Retreat: 1

idk if i worded it correctly. But it basically means ignore all the texts underneath the attack. Its basically double edge. It could mean the active wont be able to do stuff like snipe the bench, do any status effects, or even make use of any attacks that do no damage. But it also means there would be no discarding cost for really powerful attacks, no recoil, or any negative effects cause by their attacks.

Its Hp might be a little low. but for what it does it seems about right. Plus it leaves it level ball searchable. it utilizing grass energy for psychic typing. The damage is also really low, though i was thinking any higher and it might be too good of a counter for psychic types. Though it might need to be 40 so it has a chance of fighting off stronger pokemon. Though with virbank and bangle. It would outright OHKOing mewtwo with a hypnotoxic. So that might be too strong.

Either way it could be a fun pokemon to run with Virizion, so you wouldnt have worry about statusing yourself.

Very very very very sorry guys to report this but i'm losing my computer and wont be able to finish this contest. if someone would like to take over i give permission to Battler007 or Overlordmmm, or both. Once again i am very sorry. Hopefully i can get my computer back quickly.:(

I've already submitted my entry, but I have two others that are of note:

Chargestone Cave Stadium

Each Active Pokemon (both yours and your opponent's) can't retreat. This card isn't affected by abilities or other trainer cards.

Super Energy Charge Item (ACE SPEC)

Discard up to 2 cards from your hand. If you discarded 0 cards, search your discard pile for up to 2 Special Energy cards and shuffle them into your deck. If you discarded 1 card, search your discard pile or your deck for 1 Special Energy Card and put it into your hand. If you discarded 2 cards from your hand, then search your deck or discard pile for up to 2 Special Energy Cards and put them into your hand.

Hope you like them!! Remember, these are just for fun (not my entries but could be very, very useful).

Archived