Fan Card!

PrinceofNovice

I thought of this the other day and wondered if it would be a good card for PTCG. Could those that read this tell me what they think?

Name: Elixir ACE SPEC

Effect:For this turn only, your current active pokemon can attack with out having the necessary energy equipped for it's attacks. (Cannot be used on Pokemon EX)

Soooooo.... Watta ya think?;)

Feel free to make up your own cards and post them here as well. who knows, maybe your card will end up in the game.:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATTENTION

If we can get up to 60 different fan cards i will host a voting event. others will be able to vote for there favorite fan card and i will tally the results as they progress. creators of fan cards can vote but cannot vote for their card. The card with the most votes after a week of open voting will be declared the winner. the winner will receive Plasma Blast packs. the amount is currently unknown but will be posted when confirmed.

FAN CARD LIST

only 1 card can be submitted per person.

1.) Elixir- Item/ACE SPEC- ME

2.) Team flare ball- item- BATTLER077

Search your deck for a team flare pokemon, reveal it and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

3.) Ninja edge- Tool/ACE SPEC- OVERLORDMMM

Attach this to a pokemon with 90 hp or less. when this pokemon attacks, you can select one special condition. the defending pokemon now has that special condition. when this pokemon is knocked out, your opponent takes one extra prize card.

4.) Suicune EX- Pokemon- CALVIN-COOL

Ability: Water Pull

you may attach a water energy to this pokemon once every turn.

Aurora beam: 70 damage

does 20 more damage for each water energy attached to this pokemon.

5.) Leftovers- Tool/ACE SPEC- CHAP196

Anytime between turns, heal 20 damage to the pokemon (excluding pokemon EX) this card is attached to.

6.) Arceus EX- 200 HP- normal type- GRENTIS09

Ability: Plate shifter

Before you attack, you can change the type of this pokemon to any one of the basic energy attached to it. This pokemons attacks will now be that type until changed again. this pokemon is normal type whenever no energy is attached.

Execution: Cost 3 colourless

If the defending pokemon is a pokemon EX, that pokemon is knocked out. then discard all energy attached to this pokemon. If the defending pokemon is not a pokemon EX, this attack does nothing.

7.) N's castle- Stadium/ACE SPEC- BROKENELEMENTS

All team plasma pokemon in play (both yours and your opponent's) have no weakness, and their attacks do +20 damage for each plasma energy attached.

8.) Dunsparce- Pokemon/ACE SPEC- 100 HP- Normal type- DRMMERDYAN00

Extract: Cost 1 colourless

search your deck for a card and add it to your hand. This pokemon does 50 damage to itself.

Random Tackle: 3 Colourless +30 damage

Flip 2 coins and apply the results.

1 heads, 1 tails: switch Dunsparce with one of your benched pokemon, then do 20 damage to all pokemon that share a type with the new active pokemon.

2 heads: Heal all damage from this pokemon.

2 Tails: no special effects.

Edited by PrinceofNovice

adding skyla and computer search makes it 6 cards that will result in that card, and we haven't considered sableeye junk hunting it back every other turn

Edited by chronophysicist

this is a forum where anybody can create their own cards? then i'll join.

Team Flare Ball(Item): Search your deck for a Team Flare Pokémon, reveal it and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

this is a forum where anybody can create their own cards? then i'll join.

Team Flare Ball(Item): Search your deck for a Team Flare Pokémon, reveal it and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Nice. i think that's a good idea. i'll add that to the top of this tread.

How about this:

Ninja Edge ACE SPEC

"Attach this to a Pokemon with 90 HP or less. When this Pokemon attacks, you can select one Special Condition. The defending Pokemon now has that Special Condition. When this Pokemon is Knocked Out, your opponent takes an extra Prize Card."

This card is kinda meant to increase the viability of weaker cards, while also allowing flexibility. When combined with other cards that already cause statuses, this can get kinda ridiculous as you are stacking them fairly quickly.

It could also combo with some cards such as Ninetails, Ninjask, Accelgor, Hypnotoxic Laser, Virbank, etc.

Because of how strong this becomes in some combos, it's almost EX worthy in my opinion, so the drawback is somewhat reasonable. It would probably be good to run Tool Scrapper alongside this so if you'd get knocked out they wouldn't take another prize, though.

How about this:

Ninja Edge ACE SPEC

"Attach this to a Pokemon with 90 HP or less. When this Pokemon attacks, you can select one Special Condition. The defending Pokemon now has that Special Condition. When this Pokemon is Knocked Out, your opponent takes an extra Prize Card."

This card is kinda meant to increase the viability of weaker cards, while also allowing flexibility. When combined with other cards that already cause statuses, this can get kinda ridiculous as you are stacking them fairly quickly.

It could also combo with some cards such as Ninetails, Ninjask, Accelgor, Hypnotoxic Laser, Virbank, etc.

Because of how strong this becomes in some combos, it's almost EX worthy in my opinion, so the drawback is somewhat reasonable. It would probably be good to run Tool Scrapper alongside this so if you'd get knocked out they wouldn't take another prize, though.

Awesome. i think i will keep a list at the top of this thread of all the current posted fan cards and their creators name.

Suicune EX

Ability: Water Pull

You may attach a Water Energy to this Pokemon once every turn.

Aurora Beam: 70 damage

Does 20 more damage for each Water Energy attached to this Pokemon.

I can't decide what would be a more fun card.

Ditto: Basic Pokemon

Type: Colorless

HP: 30

-Transform: 2 colorless

Take a pokemon from your discard and put it on this pokemon. This pokemon is now that pokemon. Special conditions and damage are carried over to the new pokemon.

Memento: Ace Spec: Item

When you play this card you use the effect of the last supporter played.

It's similar to the effects of dual brains. But its better because it doesnt have to be from your deck. Its worse due to that its situational now. Though if your opponent played N, you get 6 new cards, one being Memento. Then use what you need, then use Memento, get 6 new cards 1 being another N. Use what you need again, then N again. Giving you 6 more cards to use and then end your turn. Giving you like 16 cards to play around with, not including bicycle or abilities like Magnetic Draw or Dive Draw.

Edited by Ivy_Profen

Leftover: Pokemon Tool/Ace Spec

"Any time between turns, heal 20 damage to the Pokemon (excluding EX Pokemon) this card is attached to."

This card might work really well with Ludicolo and more.

Edited by chap196
Make this card a little bit weaker

All the new cards are great! :)

For your answer battler077, only one card per person. that way we can get a larger variety of people. As for your delema ivy_profen, i think you should summit the ditto. we need more pokemon. Let me know when you've decided and i will add your choice to the list. :)

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Arceus EX, 200 HP, Normal type

Retreat cost: 2

Ability: Plate Shifter

Before you attack, you can change the type of this Pokemon to any one of the basic energy attached to it. This Pokemon's attacks will now become that type until changed again. This Pokemon is Normal type whenever no energy is attached.

Attack: Execution

Cost: 3 colorless energy

If the defending Pokemon is a Pokemon-EX, that Pokemon is knocked out. Then discard all energy attached to this Pokemon. If the defending Pokemon is not a Pokemon-EX, this attack does nothing.

PrinceofNovice was saying he had problems logging into the forums so he won't be here for a while but he said everyone should continue making more fan cards and posting it here. When I was in-game he saw me and told me to post about this in his thread.

PrinceofNovice was saying he had problems logging into the forums so he won't be here for a while but he said everyone should continue making more fan cards and posting it here. When I was in-game he saw me and told me to post about this in his thread.

Thank you CALVIN-COOL. i seemed to have fixed the problem quicker than i thought. I appreciate the help.:)

I think I'll join, I've had an idea for an Ace Spec Stadium card: Ace Spec Stadium N's Castle "All Team Plasma Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent's) have no weakness, and their attacks deal +20 damage for each Plasma Energy attached."

I think I'll join, I've had an idea for an Ace Spec Stadium card: Ace Spec Stadium N's Castle "All Team Plasma Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent's) have no weakness, and their attacks deal +20 damage for each Plasma Energy attached."

Cool originality with the first stadium ACE SPEC. i'll add your card to the list. Thank you! :)

POKEMON ACE SPEC: dunsparce- normal type

HP: 100

attack 1: extract, 1 colorless energy : search your deck for a cards and add it to your hand. This pokemon does 50 damage to itself

Attack 2: Random tackle, 3 colorless energy: 30 damage, flip 2 coins and apply the results:

1 heads, 1 tails: switch dunsparce with 1 of your benched pokemon, then do 20 dagage to all pokemon that share a type with the new active pokemon

2 heads: heal all damage from this pokemon

2 tails: no speacial effects

Edited by drmmerdyan00

I wanna make another one just for fun since my first one is in the contest.

"Ash Ketchum's Switch - ACE SPEC Supporter

Return 1 Pokemon and all cards attached to it from your bench to the deck. Then place a Pokemon of equal evolution from the deck to the bench, and attach Basic Energy onto that Pokemon from the deck equal to all Energy returned to the deck by this card. You cannot attach energy to Pokemon the turn you activate this card, except by this effect."

I think the ability to change an Evolution line while also removing damage would be amazing, but taking up the Supporter and not being able to play energy during a turn makes up for it.

Like it?

I wanna make another one just for fun since my first one is in the contest.

"Ash Ketchum's Switch - ACE SPEC Supporter

Return 1 Pokemon and all cards attached to it from your bench to the deck. Then place a Pokemon of equal evolution from the deck to the bench, and attach Basic Energy onto that Pokemon from the deck equal to all Energy returned to the deck by this card. You cannot attach energy to Pokemon the turn you activate this card, except by this effect."

I think the ability to change an Evolution line while also removing damage would be amazing, but taking up the Supporter and not being able to play energy during a turn makes up for it.

Like it?

I encourage those who view this thread to make up their own fan cards and those who have already made cards to continue their creativity. Basically the more the marrier.:)

Also, cool ACE SPEC Pokemon, DRMMERDYAN00.

Hey everyone! Thought of a new card:

Max Revive- Item

You can only play this card if one of your pokemon were knocked out in the previous turn. Choose up to one pokemon in your discard pile and put it onto your bench, regardless of it's stage. You may also choose up to 2 basic energy from your discard pile and attach them to the revived pokemon.

soooooo..... watta ya think!? ;)

Hey everyone! Thought of a new card:

Max Revive- Item

You can only play this card if one of your pokemon were knocked out in the previous turn. Choose up to one pokemon in your discard pile and put it onto your bench, regardless of it's stage. You may also choose up to 2 basic energy from your discard pile and attach them to the revived pokemon.

soooooo..... watta ya think!? ;)

awesome! its so powerful that it should be an ACE SPEC