What to spend trainer coins on

DwightKSchruteD

After not playing this game for several months I've come back and realized that now you can use trainer coins to buy packs of cards and certain decks. I have around 950 coins, but I don't know what to spend the coins on to give myself the best chance of building a usable deck. I haven't spent any money on codes or packs and I don't intend on ever spending money, so what can I do to give myself the best deck possible using only trainer coins and the packs you getting for logging in on consecutive days.

If it helps, right now my best deck is a grass and water deck based around Kyurem and Virizion.

Also, how do you acquire coins? I just played a PvP and won, but it seemed like it only gave me 1 coin. Is there a FAQ somewhere that explains how coins are acquired?

The best packs to get are Plasma Blast, and the best themes are Frost Ray and Solar something-or-other lol. I don't know the exact name, but the Volcarona theme comes with Blastoise Deluge, so that's a big plus. Also, I love your name :D Been a fan of that show for years lol

I assume that the decks are locked to your account like the 5 card packs? Will the 10 card packs be locked too when they come out?

i hardly think they'll release 10-card "free" packs when there are already booster codes on booster packs

The 10-card ones will probably be tradeable because they will be purchased with gems (which will be a purchase-based online currency). That's my guess at least.

Archived