Game Freezes in Loading Menu

nldftw

I've tried to download the Online Trading Card Game multiple times and i'm still having the same problem. When i open the game it says "loading..." and then it goes black and then comes to the same screen except it frozen in a dull grey colour. Can someone please tell me what the problems is??? I have a Mac if that is any help.

Thanks, Nathan

A friend is having similiar problem, and when i installed the game it wanted to put it in some kind of roaming folder, which i found odd, so try seeing if installing it in a different directory would work?

EDIT: It seemed to be the solution for my friend.

Hi all,

Installing it to another directory should work, yes. Before you do this, remove all traces of the game client from your computer, then click the Download Button as usual. When it asks you where to save the game to, save it in a different directory (folder) than before(such as Program Files (x86)). Once you have done this, run the installer normally. It should install fine.

If it doesn't install or some other weirdness happens that prevents you from playing, let the Support Team know. They have the tools to help solve the issue the fastest. :)

If necessary, you can send them a ticket by clicking the link in my signature and accessing either the Home or Request Support links.

Hopefully this was useful ^^

Thanks!

I have the same problem, and I've had this problem since literally July. I've uninstalled it so much that I'm not trusting this method now. Are there other options? Is it just super glitchy? This is tedious and I'm not going to waste too much more time on it...

When I click download it doesnt give me an option on where to save it. am I doing something wrong?

does this happen with all of your downloads?

usually browsers provide an option that allows you to switch between 'choose download location' and 'use default location' that applies to downloads.

Also check you recently downloaded files (ctrl + j)

OK I figured it out! When I download it and open the file it doesnt give me an option on where to save, but I dragged the icons from the box they popped up in onto m desktop and now it runs just fine.

Archived