Why do you quit?

TrainerTrickie

Because...

-we know we will lose

-we dont want to waste our time in the match

-we dont want to waste YOUR time in the match

-you can be slow in making your decisions (as in 1 min for each of your turns...)

-real life thing can cause us to leave early

-we are just bored with the game

Mistakes in searching game,

E.g matched up in novice/expert by accident because you forgot to change.

Was supposed to send a friend game and in a random realisation you sent a player vs player game. lol

Mostly getting mismatched or RL things come up. If I accidentally click on novice when I am using a tier 1 deck, I will concede ASAP, and if I accidentally go into Expert PVP when I just wanted to relax with a theme deck, I'll concede.

Many players can realize they have lost very early in the game, to not concede is just a waste of time. What bugs me most are those who concede on the last turn or while you're doing the final attack, it's just rude IMO.

I bail when the game is over and all that is left is an attack or a end turn button. and the player starts attaching energies and using supporters and whatnot. i will wait for a quick finish. but waiting an extra 2 minutes when the game is done is silly

The only times I concede are when I have lag or something irl has come up-In both cases I proceed to let the person know by chat. I think it is just rude to concede if I'm going to lose, the least I can do is play it out until the final prize is picked, or all my Pokemon are knocked out. I think its awful that some people just leave for no reason at all as well-those people who forfeit before the 1st Pokemon is placed.

Archived