Lugia ex glitch back up again, and silver mirror glitch

ninetailsgirl92

Was playing Lugia ex and only got one prize card for killing a a non ex.

Also I was able to hit a pokemon with silver mirror with my plasma kyurem for 30

Did the Pokemon have Life Dew? Cuz I haven't had any trouble with Prizes with my Lugia Deck..

As for Kyurem, only 30 damage? Maybe it had Resistance or Eviolite or something?

Hello trainers,

I've personally tried a few different matches using Lugia-Ex without having issues pulling prize cards. If you do encounter this again please try to get a screen capture and some more details (as much as possible) and submit a ticket directly to the support portal using the link in my signature.

Anything you can provide will be appreciated. Thanks for your time!

Was playing Lugia ex and only got one prize card for killing a a non ex.

Did you have any other Pokemon in play with an active Ability. There was a bug previously where Darkrai-EX's Dark Cloak Ability was overwriting the Overflow Ability while Lugia-EX had a Darkness Energy attached.

Also I was able to hit a pokemon with silver mirror with my plasma kyurem for 30

Was that Pokemon an EX? Was the Pokemon with the Silver Mirror Active or Benched?

grentis09 is right. It's really, really hard for us to track down a bug without more details.

Archived