Intense Laggggggg!

Ephraimlord01

Many times I play pvp, I find a match, then I draw my cards as normal. After I choose my active pokemon, it lags so much that I lose for idling! Have any of you experienced this before? What do you think about this?

I also had lot of lagging during in a middle of a game when me or my opponent makes a move, It tends to happen when I am online for 2 or more hours. You should also post this message in the technical support and see if they can fix the lagging for players that have this problem. (if you haven't posted in the technical support about this problem)

I have problems with lagging too.It's not always in battle either.It's been so bad at times that my game will actually lag me right out, and I get booted from the game.

I've had terrible lag since the most recent update about 1 week ago. The game is unplayable at times. I have lost b/c I timed out, when all I was doing was search my deck with level ball or something other search card or doing something banal like attaching an energy. I hope with the next update it gets fixed.

Archived