Is the card inside the tradable booster pack tradable?

AlicafeZ

The only cards that are not trade-able is the packs you win in trainer challenge and the 5 card pack you get from the store by paying 95 tokens.

The only cards that are not trade-able is the packs you win in trainer challenge and the 5 card pack you get from the store by paying 95 tokens.

Correct Red_Champion1 only to add that also cards you unlock with login bonus are not trade-able too!! To make it 100% cleary only the cards someone trade with you or cards you buy with original money are trade-able!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i wont be playing this anymore...the cards i get from wasting tokens, that i got playing for hours, are not tradable, it takes out all the fun...

i have to waste money to be able to trade, pff...your not getting a single euro from me, and not gonna be playing anymore.

at least we should be able to trade free cards for other free cards only...for exemple i dont have eevee's and i need them, i could trade with someone who already got them on free packs...but i guess this is all about the money, and not people having fun.

at least we should be able to trade free cards for other free cards only...for exemple i dont have eevee's and i need them, i could trade with someone who already got them on free packs...but i guess this is all about the money, and not people having fun.

.....or it could be about you not making 200 accounts and trading all the rares to 1 account

no you are wrong, if they let trading free cards, then you can simply open thousands of new accounts and trading within your accounts, and thats not fair.

Archived