achievements locking?

poiuytqazwsx

the [perfectionist] can't be unlock!? I've beaten all of the AI trainers. and i had at least 20 "perfectionist"... and i had all of achievements unlocked but the perfectionist one... so I wondering if it is a bug or something!?

don't worry ^^ the beta is always buggy, then again you will be talking about the bugs as nice memories soon

I hope so, because my 99% freeze is back! ;)

don't worry ^^ the beta is always buggy, then again you will be talking about the bugs as nice memories soon

I hope so, because my 99% freeze is back! ;)

Hahahah! i have the same problem!

I heard a theorie that the anchievements must be unlocked in order...

Still, don't know if that is true or not, but it's worth a try. :)

For the freeze thing... I click the "Trainer Challenge" button again and it sends me in. :P Just a thought.

P.S. who thinks the coins are rigged when your opponents use MooMoo Milk and Life Herb???

my opponents keep getting all heads. and it is making me not want to play!

That was from me. I had thought so, but when I looked, the achievement that was next, to beat 12 opponents with Blade of Grass, was locked, and I've beaten 14 opponents with it! So, yeah, just wanted to let that out. It's probably just another bug.wink_smile.png

I heard a theorie that the anchievements must be unlocked in order...

Still, don't know if that is true or not, but it's worth a try. :)

I don't recall doing mine in order... unless all my unlocks were just coincidently in order. tounge_smile.png

I have been having some troubles with the "win a game without your opponent getting a prize" achivement though...

There are some achievements that can simply not be unlocked at this time.

You can always check the Known Issues/Release Notes forum for the latest Release Notes, which will inform you of everything that may be new or changed with each updated version of the game, and for Known Issues which are thing that do not work right that the developers know about.

For the freeze thing... I click the "Trainer Challenge" button again and it sends me in. :P Just a thought.

P.S. who thinks the coins are rigged when your opponents use MooMoo Milk and Life Herb???

my opponents keep getting all heads. and it is making me not want to play!

I do! the same thing happened to me!

I had a couple of achievements just pop up later as well but that doesn't seem to be happening with perfectionist, despite the fact I've won multiple games without losing a single Pokemon. Again, I'm sure they'll get it fixed though.

Hello, Trainers!

Indeed, we at Pokémon are aware of this issue and are working at breakneck speed to get it all fixed up so everyone is awarded the achievements they've worked so hard to earn. Like Electropow mentioned above, you can always check the most recent Known Issues/Release Notes forum thread HERE[/b], where you'll find notes about many of the achievements discussed in this thread. We also appreciate you guys sending in your support tickets to <a href="javascript:location.href='mailto:'+String.fromCharCode(115,117,112,112,111,114,116,64,112,111,107,101,109,111,110,46,99,111,109)+'?subject=TCGO%3A%20TC%20Achievments']support@pokemon.com[/url], where we can analyze and investigate these types of issues more rapidly. However, it's these kinds of threads that help us determine the size and scale of the issue. Thanks for helping us continually improve the TCGO experience! teeth_smile.png

Best regards,

LIGHT

Mod Squad

"I like turtles"

• 4 weeks later...

I beet the gold leage in the first week i started to play but i have the platinum and dimand league achievement but not gold ( i beat them all) i even went back and re-fought all the gold league again and nothing.

Archived