Genesect Ex Or Virizion Ex - Which card is Better?

AhmedS786

Hi guys,

I am using a Genesect - Virizion deck after the release of Plasma Blast and according to Trading Guides, Genesect Ex is worth more than Virizion Ex.

And at first, players showed more interest in Genesect Ex than Virizion Ex!

But after testing the decks, players realized that Virizion is actually better in setting up your bech as it's attack Emarald Slash allows you to attach 2 Grass type energies to one of your benched Pokemon and that turns out to be pretty usefull !

I would like to know other players' opinions on this!

Which Ex Card is Better - Genesect Ex Or Virizion Ex ?

Virizion lets you attach one to your benched and you put the other in your hand, personally i prefer virizion because it lets you set up genesect to make him stronger and a good way to get his cannon going fast. ^^

I'd say Virizion is better by versatility as u can have it in various decks which runs blend with grass,prism energies to counter special conditions and also its attack is pretty decent to power up Genesect.

none of this cards is better than the other, by separate they seems almost useless. but together they complement each other because of its synergy.

They both are great cards and even when they are separate, they aren't useless!

I myself prefer Virizion EX over Genesect Ex

Genesect is such a powerful beast, but is not nearly as versatile as Virizion. While I bet I could fit Genesect into any of my grass decks, there would require some serious movement of the cards. Virizion however, can be put into any grass or non-grass deck with ease. So, while, in a pinch, Genesect can deliver big damage, Virzion is better in the long run.

Archived